Crochet Bag by "Yarn N Craft" (Review)


Hello everyone,
I hope wish and pray that whoever is reading this post must be having a fantastic day. Who is excited for winters? I don’t know about you all but I’m super-duper excited for winters. Specially now when they are around the corner I have started planning that which new sweatshirts, cardigans, hoodies, cape shawls and lots of other stuff I’m gonna buy this season. :D But along with all these things, I have also planned that this time I’ll get some cute customized crochet products too. Like some nice bags, clutches, fingerless gloves etc. In other words I have prepared a long list for winter’s shopping and at least shopping is the only thing which I always do with full attention and never ever missed a single item from my prepared list. [I’m a super responsible person na (wink wink)] I’m sure just like me, you all will also be planning for some shopping and if you wanna get some super cute customized crochet products then read this review till the end because it will help you to know about the store from where you can get such customized crochet items. A while ago a store named “Yarn N Craft” sent me a PR package for review (as shown in the picture below). Before sharing about this package lemme give you a brief intro of this store.


Introduction of “Yarn N Craft”:
“Yarn N Craft” is an online home-based store from which you can order all type of customized crochet items. From baby booties to crochet bags, you gonna find everything in this store. The girl who is the owner of this store is a self-taught but totally wow crochet artist. It will be difficult for you to believe that she is a self-taught artist because perfection and neatness in her work is mind blowing. You’ll be surprised to know that she is not a student of arts but she is a pharmacist and rather than choosing a job according to her degree, she chose to pursue her passion as her profession. You can say that she preferred her dreams over her career. And that’s the best decision which she took. I always believe that life is too short to fulfil all your dreams. So if you are getting a chance to make them a reality, then never step back, took that opportunity and rock the world. This girl however did the same and now her aim is to benefit others with the best of what she has. Just few months back in February 2018, she started this business with the aim to revive the trend of handmade products. And within these few month she got an immense response from people because her work was brilliant and people loved her. Her satisfied customers and her supporters are increasing day by day. By nature she is very humble and down to earth person. So with the magic of her hands and the sweetness of her nature she is winning the hearts. Her future plans are big and she wants to expand this business and wanna get more experience and I’m sure that she gonna get so much success in future.

In My Mail:
Few weeks back “Yarn N Craft” sent me a crochet chain bag for review (as shown in the picture below).


It came in a courier box and when I opened the box, it was wrapped in a plastic sheet. The packaging was simple and when I saw the bag, I just loved it.

Review of “Crochet Bag”:
Well as I have mentioned above that “Yarn N Craft” sent me this “Metallic Chain Handmade Crochet Bag” in their PR package (as shown in the picture below).


It was a lovely crochet bag which was made in a beautiful pattern (as shown in the picture below).


I love its colors because black and white is my all-time favorite color combo and the pattern was gorgeous which feels like it’s made with lil blocks (as shown in the picture below).


The artist gives it a more eye catching and attractive look by attaching this big crochet rose on the front of the bag (as shown in the picture below). She could attach it in the mid but rather than that she attached it on the right corner which gives it a more trendy look. This thing is showing that the girl is not just making the things but she also has that fashion sense through which she is making her products more fashionable and attractive.


It was zip bag and its inner was lined with a black fabric which gave it a more neat look from inside (as shown in the picture below). It’s also quite spacious.


On the both ends of the zip, two rings were attached for the chain. A long metallic chain was attached to it with the help of these rings (as shown in the picture below).


Overall it’s a spacious and trendy bag which you can carry in two different ways. You can carry it as a clutch by removing the chain or you can attach the chain and could use it as a cross body chain bag too.



Price:
You can get such a gorgeous crochet bag in PKR 950/- only. And it's really very reasonable price for such a lovely bag.

My Verdict:
I’ll say that “Yarn N Craft” is the best store for all your desired crochet products. Especially if you have lil babies in your family then you can order the cutest baby sets and booties from “Yarn N Craft”. Personally when I saw this account for the first time, then their baby booties were the first item which actually grabbed my attention. Literally this girl made the most adorable booties. Must check her account and I’m sure you’ll love them just like me. The neatness in her work is outstanding and I can bet that whatever you’ll order from this store, never gonna disappoint you both in terms of quality and service. The prices are also very economical. All in all I love this store and its products. I’ll happily recommend it to all of you and will rate them as 4.8/5.

Contact Details, Mode of Payment and Delivery:
You can place your order by simply sending them a message on their instagram account named “Yarn N Craft”. If you don’t have an instagram account then you can also message them on their Facebook page named “Yarn N Craft”. They deliver all over Pakistan. The delivery charges are different for different cities. For Karachi its PKR 200, for any city for all other cities its 250 per kg. They offer all two modes of payment COD and Easy.


That’s all for today. Hope you will like the review. You can like my page on Facebook as “A Girl and HerJourney” and you can also follow me on Instagram as my IG name is “@agirl_herjourney”. Will come back soon with another review and some other interesting blog posts. Till then take care of yourself and stay happy and blessed.


Comments