T-shirts by Easy Way 2 Shop (Review)

Hello everyone,
I hope, wish and pray that whoever is reading this post must be having a great day. Today I am here with another review of “Three T-shirts” that I received a few days back by an online shopping account “Easy Way 2 Shop”. The admin of the account are quite lovely and generous as they sent me three of their best selling t-shirts for review (shown in the picture below).


Easy Way 2 Shop is an online shopping store with wide range of different quality products like men and women clothing, mobile accessories, ladies bags and much more. They aim to provide the best products based on the customer’s demand and to deliver them on your doorstep with free delivery service. Isn’t that cool enough? Like now-a-days where online stores are taking high delivery charges, there is someone who is providing you the best service for free (WaoOoO Factor).
Coming toward the review, I would like to start with the first and my heart favorite “I Love Nutella t-shirt”. They offer two types of tees. One with long sleeves and the other with half sleeves. Now check their level of sweetness and concern towards their customers and followers that they specially asked me that which shirt I would like to take? I chose the one with long sleeves and they arranged and sent me that for which I really want to appreciate them. With absolutely zero exaggeration, I would like to tell you all that this shirt found its way into my lineup of favorite t-shirts on the very first day. It’s not just cool but also soft, comfortable and form fitting. It’s white with a colored print on it. The print on the front of the shirt made it absolutely beautiful and attractive (shown in the picture below) and I totally love it. It’s a permanent one and will remain the same after many washes as it is done with good quality printing.


I chose the small size with round neck and long sleeves. You can see( in the picture below)the sleeves are quite long enough that they will even cover your hands if you will stretch them a little more. Personally I like this length of sleeves as they look more cool. The fabric is so soft and of really good quality. You can pair this shirt with skinny black or blue denim with lovely leather cross body bag and some cool accessories, to get a super cool and chic look. You can wear it in all seasons so even in coming winter season I’m going to wear it with a cool black jacket over it.


Coming towards the other two t-shirts that “Easy Way 2 Shop” sent me. You can call them a pack of “Couple T-Shirts”(shown in the pictures below). As one was with the print “KING” on it and the other was with the print “QUEEN” on it. As I’m single right now so I’m going to save my “King’s” shirt for my future king ;). Just kidding. The moment I opened the parcel, my brother took the “King” shirt and now it’s his favorite one and heis in no mood to return it to me as he is impressed by the quality of the shirt which is no doubt, very good. I must say that’s an achievement, like seriously he never admires anything easily. So from a guy’s point of view, it got 100/100. You can see that now-a-days its trending, to wear these couple shirts for cool couple photo shoots. So you can easily use these shirts for your pre wedding shoots and you can gift it to your life partner or future life partner as a symbol of love because that would be the cutest gift that you can give him/her.



Both these shirts were half sleeved with round neck (as shown in the picture below). They were of purple color but due to light and camera effects they appeared to be blue in the pictures. The print on them is durable and does not fade in the sun or by washing again and again. I was worried that it would be just an ironed-on print which would be damaged in the wash but I was pleasantly surprised by the quality. With loose sleeves both these shirts are a winning mix of simplicity, comfort and casual cool. You can pair them with white or blue jeans for a complete cool look.


For all three shirts I will recommend a hand wash and flat/line drying to protect color and brilliance. If you are using a washing machine then run on a cold wash and a gentle tumble dry cycle. Iron on normal temperature.
I will happily say that if you want to get best products in reasonable prices then your one stop shop is “Easy Way 2 Shop” as you can’t get this quality in super affordable prices from any other online store with of course free home delivery. Now-a-days they are offering really amazing deals and I would like to say that you must not miss them. You can place you order online at their insta account named “Easy_Way_2_Shop” or on their Facebook page named “Easy Way To Shop”.
I will rate the shirts as 4.8/5.

That’s all for today. Will come back again with another new post. Till then take care of yourself and stay happy and blessed and don’t forget to follow me on insta (@agirl_herjourney) and on Facebook ( A Girl and Her Journey). Thanks for reading. Xoxo J

Comments

  1. The tees r sooo cute n after u wore them they look super cool.. Best for everyday wear.. N d prints r too cool😘😘👌👌👌👌👌

    ReplyDelete
  2. We offer a tailored solution to today's garment manufacturing. Being a family-run business,we take care of every aspect of garment production and sales.Each garment is designed to be long-lasting, durable and competitively priced for wholesale and retail environments Buy Crew Neck Tees Online in Pakistan and much more.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment