LDNIO 4 Ports Portable USB Wall Charger with LED Light by "Xcessories Hub" (Review)


Hello everyone,
I hope wish and pray that whoever is reading this post must be having a fantastic day. It is said that technology has made our lives easy but sometimes it’s not true. Sometimes the reverse happened and even after having all the things we got much irritated. Unable to understand my point? Ok! Lemme explain this to you. Just imagine you have everything in your bag, your phone, your tab, your laptop and your power bank but you are unable to find more than one socket to charge all your items however all of them are showing you that “1% Battery Left” thing, then will not this situation irritate you? Obviously it will and now a days when people are literally “technology addicts” this situation will be a more horrible one than anyone can imagine. You can’t wait for hours to charge everything separately. Right? So why to wait for hours when the same “Technology Baba” has a solution of all your problems? Want to know about this “solution”? Wait, wait….before sharing that I want to tell you about the store which actually sent me that “Solution”. This store named “Xcessories Hub” sent me a PR package few weeks back (as shown in the picture below). But before sharing more details of this device which I received from “Xcessories Hub”, lemme give you a brief introduction of this store.


Introduction of “Xcessories Hub”:
“Xcessories Hub” is a Lahore based online store for all kinda branded mobile accessories. They only deal in original branded accessories and have a wide range of products in their collection. If you want to get a branded product with the surety of its originality in affordable prices, then “Xcessories Hub” is the best store for you. Their policies are quite awesome as they offer “Free Cash on Delivery”, fastest delivery within 24-48 hours, easy return, 7 day replacement option, the surety of genuine products. Aren’t they doing a brilliant job? You can hardly find such stores which offer you this awesome service. The owner of this store is a well-educated person, Tazeem Ahmed who have done his masters in “Supply Chain” from the “University of Warwick, UK. He started this business just few months back in July 2018. Their best product quality and amazing service is the reason that the number of their customers is increasing day by day. Their aim is to provide the best stuff in economical prices and their future plan is to become the best and most trusted ecommerce website in Pakistan. And for all their future plans I wish them all the best.

 In My Mail:
“Xcessories Hub” sent me “LDNIO 4 Ports Portable USB Wall Charger with LED Light” for review (as shown in the picture below).


The package came super-fast and as they are from my city so I got their mail within few hours. That was impressive tho. The packaging was nice and decent.

LDNIO 4 Ports Portable USB Wall Charger with LED Light

About the Product:
It’s a 4 ports portable charger which allows you to charge four different devices at the same time. You can charge your various digital devices like smartphones, iPad, digital camera, camcorder and other home appliances with the help of this charger by using their charging cables. Its compatible brands are Apple, Huawei, Motorola, Samsung, Lenovo, HTC, Nokia, LG, Sony, Blackberry and other. It is compatible with most USB enable devices and offers fast and efficient charging. It has LED light that helps you to charge your devices in dark. It comes in a plastic transparent box and has a professional integrative plug that can move on an angle of 90 degrees. It’s has a plastic body and comes in white color.






Review:
The plastic case of the charger gives it a very nice look. There are two compartments in the box separated by a card cover. The upper smaller compartment has a box which has the detachable plug and a charging cable in it.







With help of this charger I am able to charge my different devices in the same time because it has 4 ports.




It makes my life a bit easier because before receiving it I used to carry different chargers for different devices but when I started using this charger I don’t carry any other charger and it saves room. All I need are their charging cables and that’s it. I used to charge my phone and my power bank with it. However now for my Internet USB I don’t need an additional charger too.



As it has four ports so it means you can charge four devices in the same time. But I observed that when you charge multiple devices then the charging process is a bit slow. Its design is decent and the plastic body makes it travel friendly. So if you are a job person and your job requires lots of travelling then this charger is a must have. You can easily use it in your home or office.


It may look like a heavy device but in reality it’s quite light weight and weighs hardly 116 gms. It means you can easily carry it in your handbag or even in your clutch. Its energy consumption is low and it provides safe charging. Its night light is an additional plus.


It has a touch on/off button to adjust the mode of light. It has three modes of light and you can choose dim, moderate and bright light modes by long press on your preferred mode. You can charge your devices in night without turn on the light. So in other words it makes the charging of your devices super easy in the dark environment. At first i thought it might work like a power bank but then i got to know that it required external power supply to work. WOOPPPPP!!!! That was a bit disappointing for me at that time but after using it and knowing about its working, i accept the reality that its not a power bank but still its WOW. ;)

Price:
You can get this “4 Ports Portable USB Charger with LED Light” in only PKR 850/-

My Verdict:
I have to say that, by so far, it’s one of the best product I received for review and the most useful one too. While leaving home I can forget anything but not this charger and I’m not exaggerating at all. It’s really so useful and as compared to my other charger heads it look super stylish too. So my girly soul loves it for that. :D In other words, when you carry it, you carry “STYLE + SAHULAT” together. J “Xcessories Hub” impressed me a lot with their fabulous product quality and brilliant service. I’ll happily recommend this store to all my friends and followers.


Contact Details, Mode of Payment and Delivery:
You can place your order by simply sending them a message on their instagram account named “Xcessories Hub”. If you don’t have an instagram account then you can also message them on their Facebook page named “Xcessories Hub”. They deliver all over Pakistan. The offer free cash on delivery.

That’s all for today. Hope you will like the review. You can like my page on Facebook as “A Girl and HerJourney” and you can also follow me on Instagram as my IG name is “@agirl_herjourney”. Will come back soon with another review and some other interesting blog posts. Till then take care of yourself and stay happy and blessed.


Comments

Popular Posts