A Unique Artistic Package by "Esthetique" (Review)


Hello everyone,
I hope, wish and pray that whoever is reading this post must be having a fantastic day. I was planning to start working on my new post on coming Saturday but then I thought that why to waste my time and why to let you wait till Saturday for a new post? So here I am with a new review and this time I have something amazing to share with you all. Up till now I have shared work of many artists who were very good in their work but today I’m gonna share about an artist who is doing something unique and quite different from all others. She is the one who really impressed me by her fine skills and brilliant work. So without any doubt I can say that she is among my most favorite artists and I love her. Few weeks ago I received a package from a store named “Esthetique” (as shown in the picture below). Before sharing about the details of this PR package lemme give you a brief introduction of “Esthetique”.


Introduction of “Esthetique”:
“Esthetique” is a Lahore based online store for all type of handmade products like jewelry, clutches and bags, home décor items, sculpture paintings, wedding accessories, crochet products, painted wooden products and much more. From the product names you might assume that there’s a team working behind this name “Esthetique”. But here comes the most surprising twist, and it’s that there’s a single girl who is managing everything by herself. From the scratch to the making of final products, and from taking orders to dispatching packages, a single person is handling everything on her own. Now you’ll think that she must be a “Super Girl” or someone like that? And here I’ll totally agree with you because this girl is really a “Super Girl”, an extremely talented artist and crafter and a very hard working person. She laid the foundation of this store almost a year ago and within just one year she won so many hearts with her brilliant skills and fabulous products. Her aim was to attract people towards the handmade products. Because she believed that with the passage of time the love and importance of handmade products, is decreasing and she is determined to make some unique items which could grab the attention of people. I must say that she is doing her job very nicely. Her every product is a master piece because of the brilliance and perfection in her work. She is among those few artists who introduced the “Sculpture Painting Art” in Pakistan, which was introduced in Russia back in 2016. From last one and a half year she is working on sculpture painting and without any doubt she is one of the finest sculpture painting artist of our country. Basically you can say that this artist and her work is a hidden gem which need to be discovered and polished to gain more appreciation from the world. However in Pakistan our government and other authorities don’t actually support such artists who can bring fame to our country and could make us proud on international level. I just pray that this girl get her deserved share of appreciation and I hope that one day she will be known as one of the best artists of Pakistan. Sculpture art is a unique kinda art and many artists are working on it in Europe and Middle East. But in Pakistan only few are working on it and this girl is one of them. May God bless her with lots of success and fulfill all her dreams. Amen

In My Mail:
“Esthetique” sent me a lovely PR package which included two of their best selling items (as shown in the picture below).


Those were:
1.       A Handmade Clutch
2.       Sculpture Painting Frame
Both the things were very amazing and made with so much perfection that for an instance I totally forgot that those were handmade.

Review of “Handmade Clutch”:
The first item which I’m going to review from this PR package, is “Handmade Clutch” (as shown in the picture below).


It was a grey fabric clutch which was sewed and made with such perfection that it was really hard to believe that it was a handmade item (as shown in the picture below).


Mostly in such handmade clutches you can’t find the element of perfection. On some point we feel that “Ok! We can’t expect it to be flawless because it’s a handmade product and it can’t have the perfection of a machine made product”. But I’m sure if someone has ever said this then that person don’t actually know about “Esthetique”. I’m literally not exaggerating in any sense. This clutch was an example of “Perfect Handmade Product”. I found that element of “Absolute Perfection” in it which I haven’t seen in any other handmade clutches which I have received or purchased in past.
From outside it was decorated with a black lace which gave it a very elegant look (as shown in the picture below).


We all know that “Black and Grey” make the best combo and the crafter chose that color combo for this clutch which made it more decent yet attractive at the same time (as shown in the picture below).


To add a traditional touch, a black silk thread tassel was attached to its flip part (as shown in the picture below).


I personally love this thing because tassel products are quite in trend these days and this tassel gave a traditional plus trendy look to this clutch.
The clutch was as much spacious as much a clutch should be. You can keep your wallet, few makeup products and your mobile phone in it. So for me it’s size and space was perfect (as shown in the picture below).


The crafter attached a chain with it (as shown in the picture below) so that if I don’t wanna carry it like a clutch then I can hang it like a cross body chain bag. That was actually a very smart thing. And the great thing was that unlike many other crafters, she attached the chain hooks inside the clutch so they don’t look weird on the outside when we carry it as a clutch.


Metallic magnetic stopper (inside) and fabric tape (on outside) was used in this clutch (as shown in the picture below).



All in all it was a very pretty and elegant clutch and I really loved it. You can get a similar one from “Esthetique” in only PKR 1200/- which is quite reasonable for such an awesome clutch.

Review of “Sculpture Painting Frame”:
The second item which I’m going to review is “Sculpture Painting Frame” (as shown in the picture below).


It was an 8/6” frame with gorgeous sculpture flower painting (as shown in the picture below).


It was a white frame with grey fancy boarders (as shown in the picture below).


The base used for the painting was of light grey color. The artist made it more eye-catching by giving it a particular texture and the surface looked like it had cracks (as shown in the picture below).


On it the light tones of yellow, orange and green were used to make the flower and leaves (as shown in the picture below).


Apparently it looked like its hard but it was quite delicate as in sculpture painting the artists use a soft paste to make their art pieces and it’s not made with hands or brushes. Instead of them a special knife is used to make these paintings. Isn’t that sounds great? And a bit magical too? But seriously more than that it’s difficult kinda art. Obviously it’s not an easy thing to make such kinda art piece.



I just love the shades used in this painted frame and the painting itself was a masterpiece which truly mesmerized me with its beauty. Still whenever I used to see it, it still stopped me for a sec to appreciate the skills of the artist and its beauty.
You can get gorgeous “Sculpture Paintings” from “Esthetique” at really reasonable prices. However you can purchase a similar frame from them in just PKR 700/-

My Verdict:
I’ll simply say that it’s really hard to find an artist as awesome as owner of “Esthetique”. Brilliant, fabulous, amazing, wonderful are really small words to describe her work and skills. Her work is beyond perfect. Not just the product quality is wow but also the customer service is second to none. Her every product is wonderful and I’ll happily recommend this store to all my friends and followers. My family has already become her fan tho J I’ll rate this store as 5/5.

Contact Details, Mode of Payment and Delivery:
You can place your order by simply sending them a message on their instagram account named “Esthetique”. If you don’t have an instagram account then you can also message them on their Facebook page named “Esthetique”. They deliver all over Pakistan. The delivery charges depend upon weight and city. They offer all three modes of payment Jazz Cash, EasyPaisa and Bank Transfer. They only work on advance payment basis.

That’s all for today. Hope you will like the review. You can like my page on Facebook as “A Girl and HerJourney” and you can also follow me on Instagram as my IG name is “@agirl_herjourney”. Will come back soon with another review and some other interesting blog posts. Till then take care of yourself and stay happy and blessed.

Sculpture Painting Review

Comments