Tea Tree and Rosemary Soap by "Sublime" (Review)


Hello everyone,
I hope wish and pray that whoever is reading this post must be having a fantastic day. Organic skincare products are quite famous these days and every other person is switching to them. The reason is very smile and clear that our skin basically acts like a sponge and it absorbs everything we apply on it. According to a research 60% of what you apply on your skin absorbed in your bloodstream and get circulated around your whole body. No just imagine for a second that which products are you applying on your skin? O they have natural ingredients? Or do they contain harmful chemicals? If only you knew about the harmful chemicals a non-organic products contained, you might never even dare to apply them on your skin. So if you want to spend a long and healthy life then it’s crucial to use only those products which are organic and don’t have any kinda chemicals. I’m also an organic products lover and honestly after reading a lot of content about non-organic products I almost stopped using all type of chemical products and trying my best to only choose those products which are 100% organic. Now the most important point is that, after observing the increase in the demand of organic products, there are many companies which are selling different chemical products by putting a label of “Organic Product” on them. So it’s almost a tough thing to find such brands and stores which are only selling the real organic products. Luckily few weeks back I got to know about a new brand which is offering pure organic soaps and hair oil. This brand, named “Sublime” sent me their PR package for review (as shown in the picture below). I’ll surely share my thoughts about this package but before that lemme tell you a lil about this brand.


Introduction of “Sublime”:
“Sublime” is a brand which offers you 100% pure organic, chemical and cruelty free, handmade skincare and hair care products. Their signature products are their organic soaps and recently they have introduced their organic hair oil. They have an amazing variety of different organic soaps which include Bentonite and Shea Butter Soap, Oatmeal and Milk and Honey Soap, Tea Tree and Rosemary Soap, Lavender Soap, Soy and Sesame Soap. The most amazing thing is that they are not providing the best soaps to the adults only, but for the first time I saw that there’s a brand which is also providing organic baby products. Yes you read it right, “Sublime” also offers organic baby soap for your lil angels. It means that from “Sublime” you can’t just get your own soap, suitable for your skin type, but you can also order their baby soap for your kids. The person who has worked really hard to make it a successful brand, is “Affaf Saleem”, who is the CEO of “Sublime” and is a very talented person.  She has done her BSML in English from NUML and currently she is putting all her efforts in improving the quality of her products and service. Hence you’ll never find a single complain about the products of “Sublime” because they never compromise on quality and always try to improve it more and more so that they can give the best products to their customers. They started working in May 2018 and within these few months they made people their fan. Their aim is to provide people with pure organic products, free from all harmful chemical ingredients, and those products which have solutions to different skin problems like acne, eczema etc. “Affaf” has very bright future plans for “Sublime” and she want to grow it as high as possible and for all her future plans I wanna wish her best of luck and I’m sure that Allah will fulfill all her dreams.


In My Mail:
As I mentioned above that few weeks back I got a mail from “Sublime” and in this mail they sent me their “Tea Tree and Rosemary Soap” for review (as shown in the picture below).


Packaging:
The good thing about “Sublime” is that, not just their products are organic but also their packaging is environment friendly and they don't use any kinda plastic wrapping for their soaps and even when I received their mail the soap came in a paper bag (as shown in the picture below).


The soap was also wrapped in a piece of paper and a card with the brand and the products name, printed on it, was attached to it (as shown in the picture below).


On the back of that card the ingredients of the soap were printed (as shown in the picture below).


Along with the soap I also got a cute lil note in this package (as shown in the picture below).


So overall I love it. It was sent very nicely and I love the packaging and service of “Sublime”.

Review of “Tea Tree and Rosemary Soap”:
So now I’m going to share the detailed review of this “Tea Tree and Rosemary Soap” which I received from “Sublime” (as shown in the picture below).


About the Product:
It's a 100% organic and handmade tea tree and rosemary soap. It has no fragrance and not even you'll feel that tea tree oil fragrance while using it. However as it's an organic soap so it's free from steroids and all other harmful and harsh chemicals. It's all ingredients are natural. Its key ingredients are Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Castor Oil, Corn Oil, Almond Oil, Tea Tree Essential Oil, Rosemary Leaves, Mica Color, Lye and Aqua.


How to Use:
Use it like a normal soap. However as it's specially crafted for acne prone and oily skin so you can use it 3-4 times a day, according to your skin condition. My skin is a lil more oily these days and also I was having the acne pimples so I'm using it 3 times a day. I keep it out in a soap dish out in the open with no cap because this way you can increase its self-life.


Review:
This soap really helped to keep breakout at bay and made my skin clean and soft. It makes good lather and its natural cleansing agents, specially my favorite "Tea Tree Oil" clean your skin without any harsh chemicals. Before this I was using Saeed Ghani’s “Neem Soap” and believe me this “Tea Tree and Rosemary” soap by “Sublime” is 100 times better than that. It doesn't make your skin dry nor did it strip the moisture. It simply takes away the excess oil and honestly it did wonders in helping my skin to be fresher and less oily. Also those people who are allergic to fragrance can use it without any problem, if they have oily skin. It does not cause any kinda irritation and kept me from getting breakouts. It did a great job in dry up my existing acne and fading my acne scars. I've been using it regularly for three weeks and I really love it. I have told you all about the benefits of “Tea Tree Oil” and how much it is good for acne prone skin, so a soap with tea tree oil is definitely the best pick for all those who are struggling with acne issues.


Price:
You can get this soap in just PKR 530/-

My Verdict:
I can easily say that this soap is working well because a lot of people tell me that my skin has been clearing up. I like its non-fragrant formula. My skin looks more fresh now. I really recommend “Sublime” soaps to you all and hope that you have a look at their wide range of different organic soaps and choose the best ones according to your skin type. You can also message them and tell them about your skin issues and they’ll suggest you that which soap will be better for you. Along with their best product quality, their customer service is also second to none. And here I want to mention that recently they have introduced their 100% organic hair oil and I’m sure it will be as good as their soaps are. So must try their oil also and do lemme know how was that. I’ll happily recommend this brand to all my friends and followers and I’m sure you gonna love their products as much as I do. I'll rate them as 4.7/5.


Contact Details, Mode of Payment and Delivery:
You can place your order by simply sending them a message on their Instagram account named “The Sublime”. Or you can place your order on their Facebook page named “The Sublime”. They offer two modes of payment “Cash on Delivery” and “Online Payment”. They deliver all over Pakistan. The delivery charges are PKR 150/- for twin cities (Rwp/Isl) and PKR 250/- for other cities.

That’s all for today. Hope you will like the review. You can like my page on Facebook as “A Girl and HerJourney” and you can also follow me on Instagram as my IG name is“@agirl_herjourney”. Will come back soon with another review and some other interesting blog posts. Till then take care of yourself and stay happy and blessed.

organic Soap Review

Comments