Magical Fairy Light Lamps by "Crafts Mania Official" (Review)


Hello everyone,
I hope, wish and pray that whoever is reading this post must be having a great day. So what are your plans for the weekend? I’m planning to give a new look to my room by changing the setting of the furniture and adding some new room décor stuff. So you can easily guess that how busy I’ll be and how hectic this weekend gonna be for me. But if you want a change then for it you’ll have to work. Right? So in this Naya Pakistan I thought that I must also do something new to bring some change and I just took the start from my room. :D We all love beautiful decorated rooms and despite the furniture the other room décor stuff is always very important because if you’ll hang boring paintings on your walls or the color of your curtains are very dull, then it gives a boring and dull touch to your room, no matter how amazing your furniture is. After all we all know that little things matter a lot. Don’t they? I’m sure you’ll agree with me on this and now the next question arises that which décor items could give a new classy look to your room? And not just they be cool but also available at pocket friendly prices. Well I think nothing could add more magic to your place than mirrors and fairy lights. Fairy lights are so much in trend these days and you’ll see hundreds of posts where people use these lights to décor their rooms or they use them in parties, to add a beautiful effect. And I also love them a lot and the great thing is that they are available at super affordable prices and in many different colors and styles. But few months back I got a package with some very beautiful and different looking fairy light lamps, from an online store named “Crafts Mania Official” (as shown in the picture below). Let me tell you a lil about this store first.


Introduction of “Crafts Mania Official”:
Well “Crafts Mania Official” is an online home based store. The person behind this venture is a 21 years old girl named “Mahnoor Kaleem”. She is the student of “International Relations” at “Karachi University” and almost a year back she started this business. It’s her aim to do something big, something that could bring smile on so many faces and could win hearts. And I must say that she is doing her job very beautifully. Her all handmade creations show her hard work and her love for her work. She spread happiness and love in the form of her products and people not only appreciate her for her efforts but also they love her products for being the best and fine. From “Crafts Mania Official” you can purchase all type of customized handmade items like scrapbooks, explosion boxes, albums, birthday cards, giveaway boxes, money boxes, fairy light lamps and many other such awesome products. In short if you want something fabulous for your loved ones then “Crafts Mania Official” is the best store to shop from. Also her fairy light lamps are the cutest of all and being a multi-colored stuff lover, I love them a lot. The future plans of this young girl are very bright and she wants to expand her business to other countries and she is planning to deliver worldwide. My wishes and prayers are with this talented girl and I hope that Allah will fulfill all her dreams. Amen

In My Mail:
“Crafts Mania Official” sent me beautiful “Fairy Light Lamps” for review (as shown in the picture below).


They came in a simple cardboard courier box along with a lovely handwritten note. To tell you the truth, I’m crazy about fairy light and even more crazy for bright and vibrant colors. The most surprising element was that I didn’t discuss these things with “Mahnoor” and this girl sent me exactly my kinda package. Like how many times you met such people who just talk to you and understand that what type of person you are. I just love “Mahnoor” for not just being the best crafter but also a sweetheart and a truly beautiful person inside out.

Review of “Fairy Light Lamps”:
So I got these pretty “Fairy light Ball Lamps” for review (as shown in the picture below).


“Crafts Mania Official” sent me a silver color fairy light string with eight different color rattan balls attached to it (as shown in the picture below).



They chose the brightest color balls and the balls were made so beautifully (as shown in the picture below).


You’ll not find a single flaw in any of the ball and the quality was really impressive (as shown in the pictures below).




When you put the switch in board and turn on these lights then they create a light but beautiful fairy twinkle effect (as shown in the picture below).


Honestly they look so much beautiful and I just love that twinkle effect. I took these pictures in proper light that’s why the light effect of these lamps are not much prominent in the clicks. However when you’ll see them in the dark then they’ll look even more beautiful and attractive.


I have purchased fairy lights many times for my room but I’ve observed that after sometime few of them stopped working but these fairy lights which “Crafts Mania Official” sent me, are of really good quality and even after months they are working properly. Also the material of rattan balls, is of very good quality. In other words you will only get best quality products if you are purchasing anything from “Crafts Mania Official”.



You can hang this string with these lovely colored lamps on your book shelf, or around your mirror or you can simply hang it in the corner of your room or on the back wall of your bed. They look beautiful while hanging and when you switch on the lights then the effect is just mind blowing, and they look even more wow.

Price:
“Craft Mania Official” sent me the fairy light string with 8 rattan balls. However you can order a string with 10 balls in just PKR 1500/- which is quite reasonable price for such beautiful lamps.


“My Verdict”:
If without sharing the details of your personal likings and disliking, someone can create something exactly of your choice then you can imagine that how amazing the results will be if you’ll tell them what you want. I’m talking about the customize stuff here and I’m sure that “Crafts Mania Official” could give you the best customized products. They’ll not disappoint you both in terms of quality and service. Just tell them what kinda product you want and they will deliver the same one in more magical style, at your doorstep. Their customer service, product quality, delivery service, prices, in short everything is awesome. I’ll happily recommend this store to all my followers and I’ll rate their products as 4.8/5.

Contact Details, Mode of Payment and Delivery:
You can place your order by simply sending them a message on their Instagram account named “Crafts ManiaOfficial”. Or you can place your order on their Facebook page named “Crafts ManiaOfficial”. They offer “Cash on Delivery” and they deliver all over Pakistan. The delivery charges are PKR 200/-

That’s all for today. Hope you will like the review. You can like my page on Facebook as “A Girl and HerJourney” and you can also follow me on Instagram as my IG name is “@agirl_herjourney”. Will come back soon with another review and some other interesting blog posts. Till then take care of yourself and stay happy and blessed.


Comments