Hijabs by "Attires for Muslimah" (Review)


Hello everyone,
I hope wish and pray that whoever is reading this post must be having a fantastic day. Hopefully you guys were enjoying my back to back blog posts. Actually I’m planning to share some blog posts on some general and interesting topics like topics related to human psychology but because of a long list of pending reviews I can’t even think about sharing any other post at the moment. So today I’m again here with another exciting review and for me it’s exciting because it’s gonna be my first “Hijab/Scarves Review” (all other are pending lol). As a good percentage of my followers are gorgeous hijabis so I was getting many DMs regarding hijab reviews and when I saw that many people are waiting for it then I thought to share the best one first. So a little while ago I received a mail from a hijab store named “Attires for Muslimah” (as shown in the picture below). I’ll surely share my thoughts on the received scarves but before that lemme give you a brief intro of this store.


Introduction of “Attires for Muslimah”:
“Attires for Muslimah” is an online hijab store. The girl behind this venture is a student at NED University and along with her studies she is managing this store so nicely or I must say, “PERFECTLY”. I know that when you are a university student then how difficult it is to manage such a business along with your studies. But hats off to this girl who has proved that if you have the passion then nothing and no one can stop you from achieving your goals. From “Attires for Muslimah” you can get all type of beautiful hijabs and abbayas. They literally have every type of stuff in their store. You want the silky scarves, or you are in search of lawn or cotton scarves, you want to try the fancy net ones, or its your desire to add some shimmery scarves in your personal collection, “Attires for Muslimah” has all of them. Which means all your favorite hijabs are available under one roof and you can choose any one of them or more, in your desired color and stuff. Isn’t that WOW? Such big collection, such cool variety and so so many options. Also recently they have introduced their “Abbayas” and they are also super awesome, the perfect ones you can wish to have. So if you are a Hijabi then I’m sure you gonna check “Attires for Muslimah” for sure and if you are not then you can also get some cute and super stylish scarves from them. As I’m also not a Hijabi but I do cover my head whenever I go for shopping so for that I use scarves plus also with my most favorite and comfortable look “Jeans Top/Kurta” I also need stoles to complete my look, so again I go to the scarves section of my well organized cupboard (AMMA organized that. Don’t you even think that I’m that much organized and responsible person who will organize my cupboard like this. :D ) So scarves are an essential part of my look (mostly). Besides best quality and really amazing service, the thing which I really like about this store is its prices. Like I have seen many other hijab stores and have personally shopped from many so as compared to any other store, the prices at “Attires for Muslimah” are really low. Ok! Just think for a second, quality is top notch and prices are low, come on girls, can you find a better combo than this? Like seriously? So next time whenever you will plan to purchase scarves/hijabs/abbayas then I’m sure you know that in which store you gonna find the best ones that will also not hurt your pockets. The aim of “Attires for Muslimah” is to be that one store from where every hijabi could purchase the hijabs of her choice. No matter they wanna get a casual one or a fancy one for any party, “Attires for Muslimah” is always there to provide them best quality at affordable prices. And that’s why even after getting so much success, they always thought about their customers first and try their best to keep the prices as low as they can. Here I want to mention one thing that if they are giving you their scarves at lowest possible prices then it doesn’t mean that they are providing you cheap quality stuff or they are getting them at the rate of scrap. It only means that they are keeping their profit margin really very low. They are not earring much but they are serving much. The owner of this store has some bright and big plans for future and she wants to expand this business and wanna turn it into a brand, wanna launch the website and to more higher level, wants to open an outlet. So yeah her plans are big and I wish and pray that Allah fulfill all her dreams. Ameen

In My Mail:
So “Attires for Muslimah” sent me two of their bestselling scarves for review (as shown in the picture below). Those were:
1.       Silky Linen Scarf
2.       Fancy Net Scarf


Both were awesome and they came in a simple transparent plastic bag.


Review of “Silky Linen Scarf”:
Well this one is my favorite one so I’m gonna share its review first (lol). It’s the “Silky Linen Scarf” (as shown in the picture below).


Now you must be thinking that why I said that it’s my favourite one? Right? Well the reason is that it’s so so so and literally soooooooo soft. I love its stuff the most. The colors are so pretty and cool. It’s not stretchy and has a very fine and soft touch. It’s very easy to style because despite being a silk scarf it does not slide out of place easily and you can style it in any way you want. Super comfortable to wear as a hijab and you actually don’t have to fuss around with it to fix it again and again. Also its length is great and you can easily wrap it around your neck or can wear it as a hijab.


Now the most attractive thing about this scarf is its print. If you are an old follower of mine then you must know this fact about me that floral prints are the biggest attraction for me. So just like all the other floral prints this one also attracts me a lot, like really A LOT. Isn’t this print so beautiful? (as shown in the picture below).


I wear it with my favorite black dress and it rocked the look (as shown in the picture below). It’s a perfect one for all-day wearing. The material is so light and the design is awesome. If you also wanna get this one then you can purchase it in just PKR 350/- It’s available in many others colors and they all are equally beautiful. So must check “Attires for Muslimah” for its other available colors. J


Review of “Fancy Net Scarf”:
So the second (and equally gorgeous like the first one) scarf I got in this package was a “Fancy Net Scarf” (as shown in the picture below).


I don’t think I have to say much about this one because if its “net” and its “fancy”, then not much left to describe its beauty and elegance. It is literally very beautiful (as shown in the picture below). The net is not that irritating or rough type and its quite soft, which is seriously awesome.


I usually don’t prefer net scarfs because most of the time the net is not of good quality and it irritates me a lot when I wrap them around my neck. But this one was definitely a better one and does not irritate me like others. I love the pattern and color. Brown is my all-time favorite color and it always suits me. Although my most favorite color is ‘Yellow” but I usually get compliments while wearing brown and people always tell me that it’s my color, so it automatically came in the list on my favorite colors.
Well talking about this scarf, I’ll say that I can’t find a better net scarf than this one. Like you can also see that everything about it is just “perfect”. The color, the pattern, the cute lil plastic flat back beads on the boarders, I love everything. It’s not just soft but also so light weight that you don’t even feel like you are wearing anything on your head. Plus as it’s a net scarf so automatically it’s airy and which is plus point for all the hijabis that they can easily carry it in hot weather.




So this scarf has got all five stars from my side and just like the previous one it’s also available in many attractive colors at “Attires for Muslimah”. You can purchase it in only PKR 450/-


My Verdict:
Without any doubt “Attires for Muslimah” is one of the best online hijab store and I love them for their fabulous product quality and wonderful service. Also the thing is really appreciable is that unlike other stores they don’t use any kinda picture filters to make their products more appealing. So if you are going to shop from them then have the confidence that you gonna get the same scarf or Abbaya which you have seen in the provided pictures. I’ll rate this store as 4.8/5.

Contact Details, Mode of Payment and Delivery:
You can place your order by simply sending them a message on their instagram account named “Attires forMuslimah”. If you don’t have an instagram account then you can also message them on their Facebook page named “Attires for Muslimah”. They deliver all over Pakistan. The delivery charges are different for different cities. For Karachi its PKR 150, for any city in Sindh its PKR 200/- and for all other cities its 250/-They offer all three modes of payment COD, Easy Paisa and Bank Transfer.


That’s all for today. Hope you will like the review. You can like my page on Facebook as “A Girl and HerJourney” and you can also follow me on Instagram as my IG name is “@agirl_herjourney”. Will come back soon with another review and some other interesting blog posts. Till then take care of yourself and stay happy and blessed.


Comments