Handmade Beauties by "Saad's Dough Creation" (Review)


Hello everyone,
I hope wish and pray that whoever is reading this post must be having a fantastic day. Sorry for being inactive on my blog as the last month was a pretty busy one and due to lack of professionalism in our people I had to do hundreds of changes in my planner. So you can say that I spent last 30 days in rearranging and rescheduling the posts. Well this month I’m planning to share back to back blog posts and just need your prayers. This post, however, is about one of my most favorite and most shared topic, “Handmade jewelry”. Up till now I have reviewed many types of handmade jewelry items but this package, which I got months ago, is quite special than the others. Not only because the jewelry was beautiful but also the jewelry maker was very special. Want to know what was special about this crafter? Read this post to know the answer of this question. I got a lovely mail from this jewelry store named “Saad’s Dough Creation” (as shown in the picture below). Lemme tell you a lil about this store first.



Introduction of “Saad’s Dough Creation”:
This is the story of a 17 years old boy and his magic. Well don’t be so quick to guess that I might be talking about “Harry Potter” ;D but that’s wrong. No I’m not talking about “Harry” I’m actually talking about “Saad” who is the owner of “Saad’s Dough Creation” and is a 17 years old boy. Yes that’s the most surprising element that the crafter isn’t a girl but he is a boy. Usually we all associate jewelry making with girls and we believe that only girls could make beautiful jewelry and we consider it a girl’s job but this boy just proved it wrong and with his fabulous jewelry making skills he proved it that it’s not about the gender, it’s about the passion you have. If you’ll see his jewelry items then I’m sure you’ll forget about many “WELL KNOWN” jewelry makers and their work. (Honestly you’ll feel that “Those” “WELL KNOWN NAMES” are copying his work. Lol That could be possible btw ;) ) Well along with jewelry making, Saad has a deep interest in many other art and craft fields like painting, sketching, paper crafting, embroidery, stitching and wood work. He started this jewelry business 2 and a half years ago and just like a born artist he soon proved himself to be one of the best jewelry makers. His aim is not to earn money but to earn respect and spread love and happiness through his work. He has big plans for future as he wants to open a training institute for jewelry making and now a days he is also giving online classes on this. If you also wants to be a pro in jewelry making then do join his classes. I wish this talented boy best of luck for his future and I pray that Allah fulfill all his dreams. Ameen

In My Mail:
Well Saad sent me two handmade items for review (as shown in the picture below). Those were:
1.       A Pair of Floral Chand Balis
2.       A Pearls and Stones Double Finger Ring


Although both things were beautiful but I want to mention this here that the ring was basically a customized one. He hadn’t made this type of ring before but when I shared the idea of this double finger ring with him, he said that I think I can make this. And see how lovely it is? Although it wasn’t the one which I had in my mind but still it’s gorgeous and a beautiful and different piece of jewelry.



Review of “Chand Balis”:
The first thing which I’m going to review from this package is, the handmade floral “Chand Balis” (as shown in the picture below).


I have countless pairs of handmade earrings and still when I receive another one from any other artist, I get mesmerized by the beauty of their creations. These chand balis had the same effect on me. First it was a surprise for me that the crafter is a boy and secondly I was literally not expecting him to be this good in jewelry making. Like, OMG! Have a look on the flowers he made from clay and look how neatly and perfectly they were made. Is this boy has some kinda magic in his hands? I’m sure he has. The earrings were not just beautiful but also so light weight. I usually avoid heavy earrings but these ones were just perfect, light and stylish.


These were made on a floral pattern with the dough flowers in the center of the balis and a tear shaped bead was attached on the base. However the to cover the wires of the base hoop the pearls were embedded in both the balis. Both the pieces were identical although we expect that in handmade jewelry it’s a tough job to make two exactly similar pieces. But this boy is a “Pro” and his hard work could be seen in his work.


You can get these chand balis in just PKR 550/- and you can also have an option to order them in your own desired colors and styles.

Review of “Double Finger Ring”:
The second product I got in this package was a “Double Finger Gotta Ring” (as shown in the picture below).


Rings, rings, rings…..Nobody could have a cure for my obsession for rings. (lol) I feel its increasing with every passing day. And whenever I get rings in a “PR Package” then immediately that package becomes my favorite. The same thing goes for this package also. I opened the package, I saw the ring, and I fell in love with it. :D This ring was a real beauty. With the beautiful sparkling silver stone in the mid and those lil pearls, they just add an element of elegance and beauty to it. (as shown in the picture below)


It was made in the shape of a “Henna Leaf” and I loved it. On the back of this gotta ring, two ring bases were attached so that I could wear it in in two fingers. (as shown in the picture below)


As I mentioned above that Saad was making it for the first time but that’s also true that nothing is impossible for an artist. He made it so beautifully and without a single flaw.
You can get this ring from him in only PKR 250/- which is quite reasonable price for such a beauty.

My Verdict:
From my reviews you can easily guess that what I’m going to say now. YES!!!!!!!! I LOVE THESE BEAUTIES. Saad is no doubt one of the best jewelry artist here and with every passing day he is bringing more perfection in his work. Literally every day I see a different kind of jewelry in his account and this thing makes him different from all other crafters. His passion for his work is remarkable. If you want any type of handmade jewelry then simply place your order at “Saad’s Dough Creation” and I’m sure you’ll not get disappointed. The only thing which I think needs attention is his packaging. That needs some improvement tho, it’s just OK.

Contact Details, Mode of Payment and Delivery:
You can place your order by simply sending him a message on his instagram account named “Saad’s DoughCreation”. If you don’t have an instagram account then you can also message him on his Facebook page named “Saad’s Dough Creation”. He delivers all over Pakistan and to some other countries also like Kuwait, Canada, and Saudi Arabia. He offers two different modes of payment and these are “Mobi Cash” and “Bank Transfer”. He doesn’t offer “Cash on Delivery”. The delivery charges are PKR 150/- (Only For Pakistani Residents)

That’s all for today. Hope you will like the review. You can like my page on Facebook as “A Girl and HerJourney” and you can also follow me on Instagram as my IG username is “@agirl_herjourney”. Will come back soon with another review and some other interesting blog posts. Till then take care of yourself and stay happy and blessed.

handmade jewelry review

Comments