Bundle of Happiness by "Paper Florista" (Review)


Hello everyone,
I hope wish and pray that whoever is reading this post must be having a fantastic day. As I promised you all that I’ll try my best to share as many posts as I can, so just trying to  keep my words and sharing different reviews of amazing packages which I got from different stores and brands. Although I was not in a mood to touch my laptop till weekend but unfortunately I’m not feeling well and was also unable to sleep and that’s why I thought that rather than wasting my time in thinking about 100 different ways to avoid a doctor it’s better to do something nice to relax my mind. ;D And I can’t think about doing anything else at the moment than working on my new blog post. Actually I have a doctor-phobia and I hate going for checkups no matter how sick I am. I know that’s not a good thing but along with my other 200000089790 bad habits kindly accept this one also. :D If you really care about me then you can send me a flower bouquet along with some chocolates and some cute hand written notes. :D  But please send the notes in a nice envelope and the chocolates in a nice decorated gift box or basket. You know me that how much importance I give to all such minor details. (lol) Jokes apart, it’s a universal truth that anything presented in a beautiful and creative way increases the worth of that thing. Now when technology has made our lives so easy and with a single click you can send a long message and your wishes to anyone, then sending a hand written note or a greeting card or a beautiful customized gift box could give more meaning to your words. A beautiful gift in a gorgeous gift box is the best way to show your love to your loved ones. And for any type of handwritten notes you can get beautiful envelopes. The only problem is to find such envelopes in your nearby markets. Right? Also still we see those centuries’ old printed floral money envelopes on weddings and on other such events. Aren’t they so boring? So this time when you’ll plan to attend a wedding or any party where a money envelope is required, then rather than using those old boring envelopes get some cool and more funky ones for this purpose. Now the question arises that from where to get these envelopes because they are not easily available in your nearby markets. Right? Don’t worry because my today’s review is about a store which can help you in this regard. Few months before a store named “Paper Florista” sent me their two different PR packages (as shown in the picture below). Before sharing all the details about these packages lemme share some details about this store first.


Introduction of “Paper Florista”:
“Paper Florista” is basically a home based online store. From them you can purchase some really cool products like quilled envelopes in different style and sizes, cards, different type of bookmarks and various beautiful decorated gift boxes and baskets. The best thing is that they have a very cool and big collection of all these products. Why people prefer “Paper Florista”? And why they love them? Because “Paper Florista” is simply the best. Not just they have a wide range of their own signature products but also they take customized orders for different kinda wedding baskets and trays. In other words if you wanna make you event bit more magical or you want to give a beautiful gift to someone special then “Paper Florista” knows that magic that can turn your ordinary gift or event into a magical one. The owner of this store is a very humble and soft spoken girl and I literally love her not only for her talent but also because of her sweet nature. She is truly a beautiful person inside out. Whenever I talk to her I feel like I’m talking to a friend of mine. And I believe this thing makes their customer service the best. She started making quilled envelopes almost a year back and at that time it wasn’t even in any corner of her mind that one day her hobby will become her passion and this passion will lead her to start a business. But when people started praising her skills and asked her to make some envelopes for them then at that time she realized that she can start a business of her own and hence last year in summers she laid the foundation of this store. From that time till now, she never looked back because she actually don’t have time for that. The list of her happy and satisfied customers is getting longer day by day and the love and appreciation which she is getting for her work always encourage her to do even more good and to bring more perfection in her work. So basically you can say that she is improving herself with every passing day and becoming more and more better. Her aim is to expand this business and to take it to a higher level. As she is a student so right now she has to maintain a balance between her work and her studies and any student can imagine that how difficult this thing is. But we all know that where there is a will, there is a way. And of course if you are determined to achieve your goals then Allah also help you to achieve them. My all best wishes are with this strong and super talented girl and I pray that Allah fulfill all her dreams. Amen

In My Mail:
Basically I got two packages from “Paper Florista”. The first one was a “Winter Themed Package” and it included:
1.       Three Quilled Envelopes
2.       A Pack of Four Planner Bookmarks


The second package was a “Ramadan Gift Box” and it included:
1.       Pack of Fresh Dates
2.       Two Dua Cards
3.       Two Hand Painted Islamic Bookmarks
4.       A Keychain
5.       A Tasbeeh
6.       A Fridge Magnet
7.       A Gift Box


Review of “First PR Package”:
So the first package which I’m going to review is that “Winter Themed Pack” which I got from “Paper Florista” (as shown in the picture below).


In this pack I got three different type of quilled envelopes and a pack of cute paper clip bookmarks (as shown in the picture below)



I didn’t know much about them when I received their first package. And when I got this package and I saw the quality of their work and their service, then everything, literally everything impressed me. The first thing which grabbed my attention was that their every pack had a different theme and the one I received was a “Winter Themed Pack” and along with the products they added some blue and white paper shavings and cutouts in that pack according to the theme of the pack. So it was actually looking like a cool winter themed pack with all the blues and silvers.
The second thing which impressed me, was the color selection. All the three envelopes were of different colors but all the colors were really attractive and beautiful and the contrast colored quilled flowers on them were adding more beauty and grace to them. The crafter chose the color combos very wisely and carefully that every combo was not just perfect but giving a very pleasant and cool look.
They also gave names to these envelopes and those were:
1.       Roseta
2.       Bitter Gourd
3.       Blueberry
Roseta was a pretty pink colored envelope with gorgeous pink foamic flower, light and dark green paper strips and pink and silver quilled flowers, pasted on it. Bitter Gourd was a beautiful leaf green colored envelope with three different style quilled flowers, pasted in three orange colored boxes with green and yellow borders. The blue berry was smaller in size than the other two envelope and it was a lovely blue colored envelope with three cute quilled flowers and four quilled leaves, pasted on it.
The crafter also used lil pearls and flat back rhinestones to add more beauty and a lil sparkling effect to these envelopes. Basically all the three were beauties, equally cute and well crafted. The colors, the quilled flowers and quilled leaves, the style, the patterns, pasting, in short everything was just “Perfect”. I didn’t find a single flaw in anything and the quality was up to the mark.


The planner bookmarks were literally the cutest planner bookmarks I’ve got so far. I’m a planner-person and I love such things and planner bookmarks are always my favorite. I have many of them but without any exaggeration I can say that these planner bookmarks by “Paper Florista” are the most, most, most cutest ones. You can’t ever find my planner without them and I’m kinda obsessed with them. They came in a pack of four bookmarks.


They were basically paper clips and on three of them three cute mini envelopes were pasted while on the fourth one a cute little piece of paper was pasted with “LIST” written on it.
Again just like the envelopes these bookmarks were made very beautifully. It’s tough to make such tiny objects but the neatness and the perfection was just superb. And I loved them.


You can get different type of quilled flower envelopes and bookmarks from “Paper Florista”. The prices of the items, I received in my first PR package are:
1.       Roseta (Code: 48)---------------------- PKR 350/-
2.       Bitter Gourd (Code: 44)--------------- PKR 370/-
3.       Blueberry (Code: 38)------------------- PKR 250/-
4.       Planner Bookmarks (Pack of 4)------ PKR 200/-
The price range of their envelopes is between PKR 250-450 each.

Review of “Second PR Package”:
The second review is of that beautiful “Ramadan Gift Box” which I got from “Paper Florista” (as shown in the picture below).


Basically it was a surprise gift. I just received a normal mail which turned into a very special one when I came to know that “Paper Florista” had sent me a special Ramadan Gift. It was not just the sweetest gift I received but was also a very kind gesture that actually won my heart. Like how many times you met such beautiful and nice people who never forget to send their blessings and love on all such occasions and always do something to add a lil more magic and happiness in your life.
The box was decorated very nicely in a decent way. It was a gold and white gift box and was decorated with some beautiful ribbons, ribbon bow, pearls and dry flowers. Inside it there were so many things and as it was a Ramadan Gift Box so it had all those things which we usually need in Ramadan like tasbeeh, fresh dates, hand painted bookmarks which could be kept in Quran Sharif and special Ramadan dua cards. Also it had some other products too like keychain and fridge magnet. So basically it was a very lovely Ramadan gift box which you can send to anyone to wish them the holy month of blessings.


Although everything in this box was so beautiful but here I want to mention that I really loved the hand painted bookmarks. They were so beautifully painted and hence showing that the sender is not just an amazing crafter but a very skilled and talented artist too. And yups I love the fresh and yummy dates too. :D Everything was of very good quality and it was truly a thoughtful Ramadan giveaway.
You can also order any kinda customized gift boxes and baskets from “Paper Florista” as they offer unique and gorgeous gift boxes and baskets for all occasions.

My Verdict:
Do I really have to write some formal lines to tell you all that how much I love “Paper Florista”? Like seriously? Ohhh Come On! You all know that I only write such a detailed review when I truly love a store or brand and without any doubt “Paper Florista” is my favorite. Their service and product quality both are top notch and I will happily recommend this store to all my friends and followers because I know that “Paper Florista” will never disappoint you. I’ll rate them as 4.9/5.

Contact Details, Mode of Payment and Delivery:
You can place your order by simply sending them a message on their instagram account named “Paper Florista”. They don’t have a Facebook page. They deliver all over Pakistan. The delivery charges are different for different cities. They offer two different modes of payment and these are “Bank Transfer” and “Easy Paisa”.

That’s all for today. Hope you will like the review. You can like my page on Facebook as “A Girl and HerJourney” and you can also follow me on Instagram as my IG name is “@agirl_herjourney”. Will come back soon with another review and some other interesting blog posts. Till then take care of yourself and stay happy and blessed.

craft products review

Comments