"Romantic Red" Perfume by "Olor" (Review)


Hello everyone,
I hope wish and pray that whoever is reading this post must be having a fantastic day. It’s a famous quote of “Coco Chane” that, “A woman who doesn’t wear perfume has no future.” Well we all know that we can’t neglect the importance of perfumes. Among the most powerful identifiers of your personality, one is your perfume. I think it’s quite a common thing that sometimes some special fragrances remind you of some special people. It’s also a fact that a person who smells good is more attractive than a person who doesn’t wear any perfume. It’s has been scientifically proved that scents effect our mood and different scents have different effects. So it’s very important that you choose your scent carefully because it has the power to uplift your mood but a wrong choice could do the opposite as well. I’m quite choosy when it comes to the selection of fragrances and that’s why I don’t have a very big collection of perfumes and I usually go for my most favorite ones only. But few months back I received an amazing perfume in my mail from a famous brand “Olor” (as shown in the picture below). I’ll share the detailed review for sure but before that lemme give you a brief introduction of this brand “Olor”.


Introduction of “Olor”:
“Olor” is a Norwegian body perfume brand. They have recently launched their new amazing collection of perfumes which includes four new fragrances. Before that their deodorants were a big hit. And now their perfumes are making people their fan. Their fragrance range features pretty floral and oriental blossoms to inspire contentment and leave women feeling cherished.

In My Mail:
Out of their four newly launched perfumes, “Olor” sent me “Romantic Red” for review (as shown in the picture below).


Before this in their body sprays my first preference was always “Romantic Red” and it was my super favorite. So I was kinda happy on receiving this perfume and expecting it to be as great as the body spray was.

Packaging:
The outer box is of rich red color with beautiful printed hearts on it (as shown in the picture below).




When I opened the box the bottle was even more beautiful. The perfume comes in an oval shaped French glass bottle (as shown in the pictures below).






The bottle comes with a stylish boat shaped click lock cap (as shown in the picture below).


The size of the bottle is neither too big, nor too small and as it’s a glass bottle so it’s not much travel friendly but yes because of its gorgeous appearance it will look great on your dressing table.


Review:
Well just like the body spray, this perfume is also fantastic. Not just I love it’s pretty bottle but also its floral fragrance is amazing and much more richer than the body spray. Its superb quality spray dispenses a nice amount of perfume and even a single spray is enough for whole day as its fragrance is quite long lasting. Well I like those perfumes which have long lasting decent floral fragrances. And this “Romantic Red” by “Olor” is definitely one of those perfumes. Although its fragrance is a bit sharp that’s why I prefer a single spray only and that’s literally enough because I can feel the fragrance in my dresses even after 1-2 days. But the good thing is that the fragrance is really decent and it doesn’t affect your mood in a negative way.


My Verdict:
I’ll simply say that this new “Romantic Red” perfume by “Olor” is a “FANTABULOUS” addition in my perfume collection. It smells good and I just love it. It feels like a decent blend of rose and jasmine fragrances. If you are also a fan of floral fragrances or you are in search of a perfume with long lasting fragrance then this “Romantic Red” is what you need to try. I’m sure you gonna love it as much as I do. I’ll happily recommend it to all my friends and follower. I’ll rate it as 4.7/5.

Price:
You can get this amazing perfume from any local market cosmetic store, at a super affordable price of PKR 1390/- only. It’s easily available in all big cities of Pakistan.

That’s all for today. Hope you will like the review. You can like my page on Facebook as “A Girl and HerJourney” and you can also follow me on Instagram as my IG name is “@agirl_herjourney”. Will come back soon with another review and some other interesting blog posts. Till then take care of yourself and stay happy and blessed.



Comments

Post a Comment