Artistic Bundle by "Emotions Infinite" (Review)

Hello everyone,
I hope wish and pray that whoever is reading this post must be having a fantastic day. It’s so true that time flies. Like it seems just like yesterday when it was the first “Roza” and now we have entered in last ashra of Ramadan. Just few more days of Ramadan…..having that sad feeling in heart na? I know but let’s change the mood with that positive and exciting though that Eid is not so far. That’s exciting. Isn’t it? Being a Muslim we are so blessed that God has kept a reward for us for our each and every good deed. Eid is the also a reward and that’s why we all are always excited about it. Every year we all face the most common but biggest “MASLA” of finding the best Eid gifts for our loved ones. I’m always in search of such gifts which are not just eye catching but also useful. However this year I’m not least worried nor I want you to take any more tension because I finally found a store from where you can order a beautiful Eid gift basket for anyone you love, like your family members or friends or relatives. Now obviously you’ll ask me that how good their service and product quality are? I’ll surely tell you about it in detail because even I’m so excited to share this review about the best product quality and super amazing service of this fabulous store named “Emotions Infinite”. They sent me their PR package few weeks back (as shown in the picture below). But before review lemme give you a brief introduction of this amazing store.


Introduction of “Emotions Infinite”:
“Emotions Infinite” is an online store from where you can’t just order beautiful customized baskets but also you can get beautiful (customized) paintings and collaged portraits. Along with that they also have a wide range of wonderful gift items e.g. decorated gift boxes and much more. Let’s keep some suspense here that what other products you can get from them. :D because I want you to must check their account as they are simply “The Best”. The super creative and talented mind behind this amazing store is of a young girl who is soon going to be a visual artist but after observing her skills and her artistic approach you’ll feel that creativity is in her blood. Her aim is to spread positivity through her art and for that she started this business in March 2018. In this short time period of just 3 months, she gave her best to her work and hence made her customers happy with her amazing customer service and superb quality products. She said that, “The thought behind this store was to facilitate people in choosing the best gifts for their loved ones”. And she is doing her job perfectly. You can get best beautiful customized paintings and portraits for your loved ones from “Emotions Infinite” at reasonable prices. She is dreaming big for her business and is determined to extend it to the international level. I wish all the best for her big future plans and after watching her passion and dedication for her work I can believe that the day is not so far when she will fulfill all her dreams and in front of the whole world she will present the beautiful and positive image of “Pakistan”.

In My Mail:
“Emotions Infinite” sent me a very pretty mail as their PR package (as shown in the picture below).
They sent two of their signature products. Those were:
1.       A Painted Canvas
2.       A Gift Basket


Both the things were so beautiful and I loved them. As you know that basket and canvas both are fragile items and they need to be handled carefully. But “Emotions Infinite” sent both the items very carefully and as they chose the best delivery service so I received their package without any damage. So thumbs up for that.

Review of “Gift Basket”:
Out of two beautiful items, which “Emotions Infinite” sent me, one was a pretty “Gift Basket” (as shown in the picture below).


The thing which I really loved about this basket, was its packaging. I just loved that lovely pink net fabric cover (as shown in the picture below).


Beautiful little beads were pasted on that net cover and were looking amazing and pink shiny wrapping ribbons were used to tie the ends (as shown in the picture below).



Overall the maker gave proper attention to all the minor details, which was really admirable. She tried to put all elements to make it more beautiful and attractive. When I removed its net cover then inside it, was a small sized basket full of edibles (as shown in the picture below).


There were pink little ribbon bows which were pasted on it (as shown in the picture below).


Among the edibles there was a pack of chips, two chocolate bars, a cupcake and a mentos bar. Everything was nicely placed in the basket (as shown in the picture below).


Overall I love both the presentation and the edibles I found in it.:D I’m a chocolate lover and anything with chocolates in it, is always my favorite. :p Jokes apart but honestly I love this cute gift basket. It was a normal small sized basket which was nicely stuffed, neatly decorated and perfectly wrapped. The presentation was perfect and so is the quality. Otherwise I have observed it in past that some stores sell cheap quality baskets at high prices but that’s not the case with “Emotions Infinite”. They choose the best to satisfy their customers hence they use the best quality baskets. And more amazing thing is that they are not robbing people in name of business and that’s why you can get this amazingly beautiful basket in just PKR 1200/-

Review of “Painted Canvas”:
The second and most beautiful thing which I got in this PR package was a beautifully painted canvas (as shown in the picture below).


Personally I’m an art lover and I always feel that when artists paint something they don’t fill a canvas with just colors, in fact they spread the colors of their personality on the canvas. They paint their dreams, their thoughts and that’s not just a painting, that’s a part of their soul. So I always feel so special when I get a painting as a gift or in a PR package. It feels like someone is giving me a part of their soul. And when someone specially paint for me then there’s nothing more beautiful than that. When the owner of “Emotions Infinite” told me that she is going to send me a painting for review then I wasn’t sure that which kinda painting I’m going to get for review. Because I had no idea that how good is she in painting. So I was like “OK! Let’s see what I’m gonna get.” But when I got the parcel and I opened it then I just fell in love with this beautiful painted canvas. The first thing for which I really want to appreciate “Emotions Infinite”, is their super amazing packaging and presentation ideas. An artist always has an artistic approach towards all the details no matter how minor or major they are. And this package was showing that it came from an artist. Like guys I was literally unable to find a single flaw. “Emotions Infinite” just made everything so perfectly and flawlessly that I’m more than impressed. I’m that kinda person who notice all the major and minor details and it’s not because I’m a blogger and it’s a part of my job to keep a sharp eye on all the details, but because I’m always been a keen observer and honestly I love those people who have good presentation skills. I feel like this thing is going to be rare soon because people focus more on other things, like they make their products good and put all their efforts in all other things than presentation and believe me it’s the most important thing. Even bad things with good presentation attract more people than those good things which are presented poorly. So whenever I received a PR mail the first thing I always notice is “Packaging and Presentation” and most of the times I got disappointed. But luckily this PR package by “Emotions Infinite” was one of those packages which didn’t disappoint me at all. Even they sent this canvas in a very attractive way (as shown in the picture below).


Ok I must say that I love this ribbon wrap idea. I mean just look at it how cool it is. Totally love it. And the canvas itself is beauty. It’s painted so beautifully. The artist chose the best colors and every color is complimenting the other color in a beautiful way. I just feel that she just need to improve her lettering a bit but besides that it is just perfect. Blue is a color that goes with almost all other colors, so no matter what’s the color scheme of my room is (I’m actually going to change it soon) I’m gonna hang it in my room. J
Obviously “Emotions Infinite” will have different prices for different canvases but this one worth PKR 1200/- which is quite reasonable for such a beautifully painted canvas.

My Verdict:
I will simply say that “Emotions Infinite” exactly know how to make their customers happy. They serve them with not just best quality products but also their customer service is top notch. I love them for being “THE BEST” and without any hesitation I can recommend this amazing store to all my friends and followers. From packaging to product quality, they impressed me with their amazing service. I’ll rate them as 4.9/5.

Contact Details, Mode of Payment and Delivery:
You can place your order by simply sending them a message on their instagram account named “EmotionsInfinite”. If you don’t have an instagram account then you can also message them on their Facebook page named “Emotions Infinite”. They deliver all over Pakistan. The delivery charges are different for different cities. They offer two different modes of payment and these are “Easy Paisa” and “Bank Transfer”. They don’t offer “Cash on Delivery”.

That’s all for today. Hope you will like the review. You can like my page on Facebook as “A Girl and HerJourney” and you can also follow me on Instagram as my IG name is “@agirl_herjourney”. Will come back soon with another review and some other interesting blog posts. Till then take care of yourself and stay happy and blessed.

Comments