Box of Happiness by "Sugar Blast" (Review)


Hello everyone,
I hope wish and pray that whoever is reading this post must be having a fantastic day. Ramadan Kareem to all of you. I’m sure you all will be enjoying your sehri and iftaris and loving the Ramadan vibes. I’m also enjoying them but honestly in this hot weather preparing something special for iftari is really a tough job. Also the thing which is bothering me a lot is that, I was thinking about following a diet plan in Ramadan and was determined that I’ll not even think about anything “SWEET” but still I can’t stop myself from adding 1-2 sweet dishes in my iftar every day ;D. Seems like after Ramadan rather than losing 5-6kgs I’m gonna gain extra 10-15kgs (lolx). But if you have delicious and scrumptious food on your dining table then can you stop yourself? Tough job na???? I can understand….. I really can. I’m not sure that how much weight I’m gonna gain but I’m 100% sure that after reading these lines you must also be thinking about adding something sweet in your iftar menu. “Spending few extra hours in kitchen in this hot weather…..UFFFFFF” this thought might stop you. But no worries because there is no need to spend extra hours in your kitchen to prepare some yummilicious sweet dishes. Now you can have amazing cakes or cupcakes or delicious chocolate mousses for iftar. All  you have to do is to order them online from “Sugar Blast” and within a few seconds your order will be placed and TA-DA next day you can get your order before your iftar. Isn’t that great? Now you’ll ask me about their service or the quality of their products. So my dear this whole review is about their amazing and delicious products because few weeks back “Sugar Blast” sent me a box of yummiest goodies for review (as shown in the picture below). I’ll surely share the detailed review but before that lemme give you a brief introduction of “Sugar Blast”.


Introduction of “Sugar Blast”:
“Sugar Blast” is a Lahore based online bakery. They offer you a wide range of heavenly baked items and other desserts. I personally love their cakes and cupcakes the most. But from them you can also order individual sized or large sized desserts like Tiramisu, Chocolate Mousse, Lemon Delight, Coffee Mousse, Chocolate and Salted Caramel Trifle, Chesse Cakes, Ganache Pie, Banoffee Pie, Pancakes and many other delicious items. So no matter that you are craving for cupcakes or pie, or its your birthday party or you are hosting an iftar party, “Sugar Blast” is here to give you their best service and no matter how small or how big the order is, they’ll always give their best to every order. That’s the reason that people are not just their customers, they are their "FANS". The person who is managing this superb online bakery single handedly and perfectly isn’t a man or an old-aged woman. She is just a 20 years old girl named “Mariam Mahmud”. Yes! You read it right. The girl who is making people her fan with the magic of her hands, is just 20 years. I feel so proud when I meet girls like “Mariam” who are doing such an amazing job at such an early age. she is an inspiration for so many girls who never dare to dream big. can you believe that "Mariam" is a self-taught pastry chef.  she didn't do any professional baking courses nor she took any kinda training from any professional baker. Still she is damn good in what she is doing. She gave the whole credit of her success to the support of her family and the guidance of her mentors "Samira Shahzad" and "Muneeze Khalid". She started this bakery around October, 2015. From last three years she is winning hearts of her customers with her delicious creations. She is passionate about cooking, baking and reading but she said that when she started “Sugar Blast” her plan was just to do something which she loved a lot and her aim was to see those big smiles on people’s faces when they got the cake they wanted. So basically her aim was to make people happy and I must say that she is doing her job beautifully because there’s no doubt in that she is spreading love and delivering happiness in the form of her delicious homemade products. Her dedication and passion for her work is remarkable. I wish that God bless her a lot and she get success in every walk of life. Amen

In My Mail:
“Sugar Blast” sent me a box of their four best products for review (as shown in the picture below). The products were:
1.       A Slice of Chocolate Truffle Cake
2.       A Vanilla Cupcake
3.       A Fudge Brownie
4.       A Chocolate Mousse Cup


They sent me the products in a decent white box (as shown in the picture below).


I loved that cute handmade card (as shown in the picture below). Isn’t it sweet?


So basically I love the presentation. It was nice and decent.

Review of the “Slice of Chocolate Truffle Cake”:
The first item which I’m going to review is the “Slice of Chocolate Truffle Cake” (as shown in the picture below) which “Sugar Blast” sent me in their PR package.


To tell you the truth, I became the fan of “Sugar Blast” when I took the first bite of this heavenly baked chocolate truffle cake. It was simply outstanding and I loved it. I love chocolate truffle cakes and honestly this truffle cake was one of the best ones (shown in the picture below).


If you haven’t tried this amazing cake yet, then just try it for once and I’m sure you’ll never forget its taste. It was super dense and moist (as shown in the picture below). Literally was melting in my mouth.


It was amazingly silky and fudgy (as shown in the picture below). No matter how much calories conscious you are, I’m telling you that if it’s “Chocolate Truffle Cake” by “Sugar Blast” then you simply can’t resist.


I totally loved it and I’ll rate it as 4.9/5. You can order this chocolate truffle cake from “Sugar Blast” in just PKR 3000 (for whole) and 350 (for one slice).

Review of “Vanilla Cupcake”:
I’m a cupcake lover and I don’t think that I love anyone else in this whole world more than cupcakes (lolx). Just kidding :D So guys when I opened the box which “Sugar Blast” sent me, then the first thing which grabbed my attention, was a lovely looking cute orange cupcake (as shown in the picture below).


It was the yummiest one and the thing which I really appreciate about this cupcake was that its frosting and sponge, both were perfect (as shown in the picture below). Usually when we try cupcakes from different bakeries then sometimes we are not satisfied with the frosting and sometimes the sponge is too dry. But here both things were great and complimenting each other perfectly.


It was a vanilla cupcake with cream cheese frosting (as shown in the picture below).


The sponge was fluffy and baked properly (as shown in the picture below). Neither it was too dry nor too wet. The frosting was also amazing. I always said that a frosting that overpowers a cake or tastes nothing, is never good. This one was simply awesome and complimenting the sponge.


In short “Sugar Blast” cupcakes are on the top of my most favorite cupcakes now. I’ll rate their cupcakes as 4.9/5. You can order yummiest cupcakes from “Sugar Blast” in just PKR 150/per cupcake.

Review of “Double Chocolate Fudge Brownie”:
Ok so the third most amazing item in the box was, “Double Chocolate Fudge Brownie” (as shown in the picture below).


If you are in search of incredibly rich and delicious chewy brownies then you don’t have to order them from anyone else than “Sugar Blast”. Honestly I’m not kidding. This brownie was super amazing and moist (shown in the picture below).


The ratio of the ingredients was simply perfect. It was rich and mind blowing. I can bet that if you’ll taste this brownie then you’ll quickly agree that this is “THE BEST”.


I’ll rate this brownie as 4.8/5 and you can order it from “Sugar Blast” in just PKR 120/each.

Review of “A Chocolate Mousse Cup”:
The last and my most favorite item was “Chocolate Mousse Cup” (as shown in the picture below).


For me it was the winner because it was marvelous. If you’ll taste it then just like me you gonna fell in love with it. Not just I loved its taste but also its presentation was fabulous. It was a triple layered dessert in a disposable transparent plastic cup (as shown in the picture below).


If you are a chocolate lover then you must not miss this dessert. Seriously it was more than delicious. All the three layers had a different flavor but they complimented each other beautifully. It was one of the best mousses I’ve tasted so far (shown in the picture below).


Also I wana mention here that I literally love its quantity. It was very satisfactory. You can easily share your cup with another person (Although I’m not gonna share it with anyone else ever lolx). I’m sure “Mariam” has some kinda magic in her hands. She truly knows how to win someone’s heart and she simply won mine with this cupieee.


If someone will ever ask me the list of my favorite desserts then I’m sure this triple layered chocolate mousse will be among my most favorite ones. When I took its first spoon then its creamy smooth texture was just wow. Seriously it was divine. I’m gonna rate this product as 5/5. You can get this from “Sugar Blast” in just PKR 180/each cup.

My Verdict:
If someone will ask me about my favorite cook/baker then I’m surely gonna take “Mariam’s” name before anyone else. She is no doubt a very bright and brilliant person with superb baking and cooking skills. I not only love her for being so sweet but I also love her for being such an amazing baker/cook. I’ll just say that she is “THE BEST”. I’ll happily recommend “Sugar Blast” to all my friends and followers because you can’t get such delicious products at such reasonable prices from any other bakery. I love the presentation, love the flavors, quality, quantity, their customer service, delivery service, in short I love everything about “Sugar Blast”. As I have mentioned above that I’m their fan and I’m 200% sure that if you’ll try their products then you’ll also become their fan just like me. Much love your way “Mariam”.

Contact Details, Mode of Payment and Delivery:
You can place your order by simply sending them a message on their instagram account named “Sugar Blast”. Or you can place your order on their Facebook page named “Sugar Blast”. Mode of payment is “Bank Transfer”. For orders above 5k they take 50% payment in advance. They don't offer home delivery. It means that you don't actually have to pay any delivery charges or wait for the delivery boy to come. So if you'll place you are placing your order at "Sugar Blast" then you have to pick it by yourself. Well guys don't waste your time anymore and start placing your orders now and enjoy their best products.

That’s all for today. Hope you will like the review. You can like my page on Facebook as “A Girl and HerJourney” and you can also follow me on Instagram as my IG name is “@agirl_herjourney”. Will come back soon with another review and some other interesting blog posts. Till then take care of yourself and stay happy and blessed.


Food Review, Desserts

Comments