Black Pointed Toe High Heels by "Potpourri Gulf" (Review)


Hello everyone,
I hope wish and pray that whoever is reading this post must be having a fantastic day. It is said that “Your shoes determine what kind of character you are.” That’s so true. In your regular life you can observe that a woman who loves to wear high heels carries herself very different than a girl who wears sneakers or flats. The type of shoes you choose for yourself help to determine how you actually carry yourself. If you are going to meet someone and it’s your first meeting then not just focus on your outfit but also choose your pair of shoes very carefully. Because people usually guess about our personality from the type of shoes you wear and you must not forget that “First impression is the last impression.” Which means that always put your best foot forward in a pair of shoes which are classy enough to grab others attention. If I’ll talk about my choice then I like almost all kinda shoes because I’m a true shoes-lover. In my collection where you’ll find comfortable fur sliders and funky painted sneakers, there on the other hand you’ll find wedges and peep toes with ponied heels. But honestly no matter how many pairs I have in my shoe cupboard, my first and forever love is “HEELS”. They could be of any color or style but they never fail to attract me. About heels it is said that, “How can you live a high life if you don’t wear high heels?” Agree girls?…..Well we will discuss this point some other day because today I have an exciting review to be shared with you all. Few weeks ago, my favorite online store “Potpourri Gulf” sent me a fabulous pair of black heels (as shown in the picture below) for review. I’ll surely share the detailed review but lemme share the intro of this store first.


Introduction of “Potpourri Gulf”:
“Potpourri Gulf” is a Bahrain based online store from where you can get master copies of all high end products ranges from bags and shoes to mobile cases, clothing items and many other amazing accessories. Their customers love them for this top notch customer service and truly amazing quality of their products. The face behind this venture is a strong lady "Mahrukh" who is not only a business graduate but also mother of a lil princess. Well I was a bit surprised when I got to know about the owner being a married lady and also a mother who is living in Bahrain, and doing everything on her own and managing this store single handedly. Because I know that it needs lots of energy and time to manage a business and especially when it’s an online business where you spend a big part of your day in replying the business queries. Just think for a second that you are placing an order on an online store and it takes you 10-15 min to talk to their representative and tell him about your required item. After that all you do is to wait for your order to arrive but that’s just one sided story. If you see the other side of the picture then you’ll realize that on daily basis the representative or the owner of that store deals with many customers like you. In other words they spend their whole day in replying queries and taking and processing orders, purchasing and managing the stock and deals with all the payment and delivery formalities. Honestly it’s not an easy job and for a lady who is a housewife and a mother of a daughter, it’s really tough. But hats off to "Mahrukh" that I never heard a single negative comment about the service or the products of this store and obviously all the credit goes to this amazing woman who is managing everything so perfectly. She is a true inspiration for all those married women out there who believe that after marriage all they can do is to make gol rooties and they can’t do anything because it might disturb their domestic life. Ladies if you think that you can’t do a job then at least you can run a home based store and could become successful just like "Mahrukh". She started this store in 2017 and up till now have hundreds of satisfied customers. Her basic aim is to provide high quality stuff at affordable prices and her long list of satisfied customers, is a proof that she has achieved her goals. Her future plans are also bright and she wants to do more for her customers as she is planning to provide those foreign branded products to her customer, which are currently not available in Pakistan. So her dreams are big and I wish that God fulfill all her dreams and she gets lots and lots of success. Amen

In My Mail:
As I mentioned above that few weeks before “Potpourri Gulf” sent me a gorgeous pair of LOSLANDIFEN Women’s Pumps Snake Pointed Toe High Heels Stiletto in Black (as shown in the picture below).


The heels were sent decently in a proper shoe box. And the moment I opened the box, I was like “WOW these are beauties”. The heels were really beautiful.

Review of “LOSLANDIFEN Women’s Pumps Snake Pointed Toe High Heels Stiletto”:
So “Potpourri Gulf” sent me these beautiful "LOSLANDIFEN Women’s Pumps Snake Pointed Toe High Heels Stiletto” for review (as shown in the picture below).


It was a pair of black pointed toe heels (as shown in the pictures below).




Honestly these heels were to die for. They were everything. The upper material was synthetic leather with snake skin texture (as shown in the pictures below).



They were very sexy looking heels, especially if your feet size is normal or smaller then they’ll definitely suit your style (as shown in the picture below). The material was not very forgiving to stretching which was a bit problematic for me because I feel more comfortable in those shoes which are made up of a lil stretchable material because they fit in a more better way but still I love these beauties.


I love the way they look. They were fairly made and extremely gorgeous. I love stiletto because they are more sexy looking and elegant. The height of the heels was, 11.5cm which was just amazing (as shown in the picture below). I simply love them because I like them tall and precarious.


In short they were beautiful and are made of magic. We all know that heels can make you look taller and thinner. And knowing that you look good can make you feel more confident. This pair has a good and high heel though so if you are planning to order them, then be prepared!

Price:
You can get these gorgeous heels in super affordable price of PKR 2550/- and believe me these heels are worth every penny.


My Verdict:
If you like to wear sturdy and classy looking heels then these are the best ones you can have in your collection. I genuinely have no complaints about these heels. Everything about them is perfect. The only thing which bothers me was its rigid leather which made them a bit uncomfortable and I’ll suggest you all that if you are ordering heels online and they are of synthetic leather then order 0.5 number bigger than your original shoe size because usually these materials are hard and rigid and you can get uncomfortable as your muscles get stretched a bit more and this could be painful. So it’s better to ask your buyer about the nature of the material of your shoes, before booking your order online. About “Potpourri Gulf” I’ll say that it’s simply the best online store. Their customer service is second to none and product quality is super awesome. I assure you that you’ll never regret shopping from them. I’ll happily recommend this store to all my friends and followers. I’ll rate their products as 4.7/5.

Contact Details, Mode of Payment and Delivery:
You can place your order by simply sending them a message on their instagram account named “Potpourri Gulf”. Or you can place your order on their Facebook page named “Potpourri Gulf”. They deliver in Pakistan, Gulf, UK and USA. Mode of payment is bank transfer for 20% payment in advance and you can pay the remaining amount at your doorstep after receiving your order. Within Pakistan their delivery charges are PKR 250/-

That’s all for today. Hope you will like the review. You can like my page on Facebook as “A Girl and HerJourney” and you can also follow me on Instagram as my IG name is “@agirl_herjourney”. Will come back soon with another review and some other interesting blog posts. Till then take care of yourself and stay happy and blessed.


Comments