Fingerless Mittens by Crochet Corner (Review)


Hello everyone,
I hope wish and pray that whoever is reading this post must be having a fantastic day. I know you all must be thinking that I have lost somewhere because I was not posting on my blog from quite a long time (hmmmm…..almost a month I think). But the thing is that I was not lost at all but was hell busy and wasn’t able to find some proper relaxed hours to write a new blog post. That’s the story of last few weeks and the good news is that I’m back here and now within next few days you gonna see many new posts on my blog and I’m sure you gonna love them. In winters I received a very beautiful pair of fingerless mittens in my mail, and their final detailed review was still pending. So today I’m gonna share the final review of those amazing mittens (as shown in the picture below), which I got from an ah-mazing online store named “Crochet Corner”. I’ll surely share the detailed review but first lemme give you a brief intro of “Crochet Corner”.


Introduction of “Crochet Corner”:
“Crochet Corner” is an online store based in Peshawar. From them you can get all type of crochet items like mittens, gloves, baby booties, baby frocks, caps, mobile and iPad pouches and much much more. They have a wide range of amazing crochet items, which are available at reasonable prices. The owner of “Crochet Corner” is a young talented girl “Samrah Riaz”. “Samrah” is a student who is doing her graduation but the burden of studies didn’t make her forget her passion for crocheting and hence she is managing “Crochet Corner” single handedly yet perfectly. When I talked to her, she appeared to be a sweet and humble person who loves to make other people happy with her amazing skills. Of course if you are placing an order of a cute crochet pouch of your choice, or a super chic bag or something else, and you are getting it just like the way you wish it to be, then one can easily guess that how happy you would be. So in other words Samrah is doing a fine job of spreading happiness. And I love her for not only being a superb crochet artist but also for being a really nice girl. She started this business in August 2014 and up till now she has a long list of happy and satisfied customers. The best and most surprising thing is that “Samrah” has taken no professional crocheting training. She learned everything about crocheting from online websites. Now tell me that is there anyone more talented than this girl? Like seriously this thing impressed me and I love her passion and dedication which made her such a fine crochet artist. Her aim is to introduce the crochet art in a more interesting and stylish way. She believed that from past few decades crochet art isn’t getting much attention in Pakistan. She has also started a blog and her personal YouTube channel to share her crochet tutorials. So that max people could learn from her videos and blog posts. Her plans are big as she wants to write new patterns and design graphs so that people could learn more and more about crochet from this amazingly talented girl. I just wish her all the best for her future and I wish and pray that she get lots of success. Amen

In My Mail:
When for the first time I talked to “Samrah” she said that I want to send you a pair of fingerless mittens because I know that bloggers give too much time to typing and hence I want you to do your work with complete ease and with warm fingers, rather than super frozen ones. It was January and the weather was literally too cold and I loved her sweet and caring attitude. After few days I got these pretty red and grey fingerless mittens in my mail from “Crochet Corner” (as shown in the picture below).


Although I had already seen many of her crochet items in her account but when I opened this PR package and saw these mittens, they truly impressed me because in real they were even more beautiful than they were in pictures. I must admit that “Samrah is really an amazingly talented girl!”

Review of Fingerless Mittens:
So as I have mentioned above that I received these gorgeous pair of red and grey fingerless mittens (as shown in the picture below), from “Crochet Corner”.


Although I’m a fingerless-gloves-girl but honestly these fingerless mittens were too cute that they immediately made me their fan. They were not just lovely and adorable but also they were warm enough. And me “who is always a fan of gloves and never thought about having mittens in winters” was saying that, “I think I need few more pairs of fingerless mittens.”(lolx). You can guess from my statement that how much I loved them.
I personally loved this red grey combo the most (as shown in the pictures below). Red and grey color combo has always been my favorite one and getting this beautiful pair of mittens in your favorite color combo was itself like a wonderful present.


On the front of the mittens a beautiful red crochet flower was sewed (as shown in the picture below).


The mittens were made beautifully and perfectly. I love the chain pattern (as shown in the picture below) and “Samrah” did an excellent job.


I didn’t find any defect or not a single missed or wrong stitch. They were made with complete perfection (as shown in the pictures below).




Price:
You can get different type of crochet mittens from “Crochet Corner” and their price varies from PKR 400/- to PKR 800/- Isn’t that awesome? Super affordable they are.

My Verdict:
I love “Crochet Corner” for their too amazing range of super awesome crochet items and I love “Samrah” for her superb skills. If you are placing an order at “Crochet Corner then have the confidence that you gonna get a master piece. Yes the one which will have no flaws in it. Not just their product quality is amazing but also their service is superfast. You don’t have to wait for weeks for your order to get delivered. As the weather has changed and obviously you don’t need mittens or gloves in this hot summer season but even in summer you can flaunt some amazing crochet items like you can order super chic crochet bags, mobile pouches, iPad pouches, pencil cases and many other amazing things from “Crochet Corner”. I assure you guys that you gonna love their products. I’ll rate their products as 5/5.

 Contact Details, Mode of Payment and Delivery:
You can place your order by simply sending them a message on their Instagram account named “Crochet Corner”. Or you can place your order on their Facebook page named “Crochet Corner”. You can also check their blog and the link is https://crochetcorner7223.blogspot.com/ and you can also check their youtube channel to learn more about crocheting and the channel link is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf6BFOazt68xtWrqm2z3lw .They deliver all over Pakistan and the mode of payment is “Bank Transfer” or “Easy Paisa”. The delivery charges are PKR 200/- but they do vary depending upon the weight of parcel.
That’s all for today. Hope you will like the review. You can like my page on Facebook as “A Girl and HerJourney” and you can also follow me on Instagram as my IG name is “@agirl_herjourney”. Will come back soon with another review and some other interesting blog posts. Till then take care of yourself and stay happy and blessed.


crochet mittens, review

Comments