Leather Wallet and Keychain by Leather House (Review)


Hello everyone,
I hope, wish and pray that whoever is reading this post must be having a great day. In last few weeks I was a bit busy and that’s why wasn’t much active on my blog but now I’m back and planning to stay as much active as I can. And you can expect to read some amazing reviews and other interesting posts on my blog in next few weeks. So girls, summer is here and so are new trends and styles to rock our summer looks. There was a time when girls only focus on dresses or shoes or jewelry but now we want everything perfect, either it’s our dress or our bag. We can’t ignore the fact that pretty accessories are as much important as a gorgeous dress is. And at least I can’t say that my look is complete or perfect without an amazing bag or clutch. I’m a bag lover and it’s not just about bags. Like my bags I also choose my wallets so carefully and I love using different beautiful wallets and if you will see my wallet collection then you’ll think that I might be a wallet collector (Lolx).  Among all type of bags and wallets, my favorites are leather ones. But the main problem is that I usually don’t have much time for shopping that’s why I prefer to order things online and its way more comfortable to get your favorite stuff at your doorstep rather than wasting your time in malls. So being an online shopping lover I’m always in search of reliable online stores from where I can get genuine products with best service. Few weeks ago an amazing online leather store “Leather House” sent me a beautiful PR package (as shown in the picture below). I’ll surely share my thoughts about the quality and service of this store but before that lemme give you a brief introduction of “Leather House”.


Introduction of “Leather House”:
“Leather House” is an online leather store which is based in Lahore. You can get genuine leather products like ladies handbags, wallets, gent’s wallets, laptop bags and other amazing original leather goods from “Leather House” at reasonable prices. They have a wide range of stylish products available in eye catching colors. They also offer name customization on wallets and if you want to see your name on your wallet or want to gift it to someone else then you can ask “Leather House” to customize your wallet and TA-DA you will get your desired product at your doorstep. Also unlike other stores, they don’t charge much for customization. Isn’t that awesome? Two years back in November 2016, “Leather House” was founded. The owner of this store is a hardworking and humble person. He personally gives attention to all the minor and major details and never compromises on quality of his products. Hence not only he is gaining the trust of his customers but also made his store a reliable one for all the online shoppers. His aim is to provide best quality pure leather goods to his customers at reasonable prices. He wants to make “Leather House” a well-known leather brand in future. And for all his big dreams I want to wish him all the best.



In My Mail:
So as I mentioned above that few weeks ago I got a beautiful mail from “Leather House” (as shown in the picture below). In this PR package they sent me two of their amazing pure leather products.
1.       A Leather Wallet
2.       A Leather Keychain


Both the things were really awesome and I love them. On one side I love the color of the wallet while on the other side I love the decent and nice packaging case of the keychain. The customer and delivery service of “Leather House” also deserve appreciation because it’s too good. You don’t have to wait for too long to get your order delivered if you are shopping from “Leather House”. So yeah a 10/10 for their service.

Review of Leather Wallet:
The first thing which I’m going to review is the beautiful “Leather Wallet” (as shown in the picture below).


It was a gorgeous red leather wallet (as shown in the picture below) and literally I fell in love with it, the moment I took it out of the package. It was bright and beautiful. Also I love vibrant color bags and wallets so this blood red wallet was a great attraction.


Just like the color, the style of the wallet was also beautiful. It had an adjustable strap on the top. So you can adjust it according to your choice (as shown in the pictures below).




It was a double sided wallet (as shown in the pictures below).




On the front side, there was a little bunch of three silver rhinestones flowers, pasted on it (as shown in the picture below).


The inner black divider with middle zip pocket was spacious enough to hold all your wallet essentials (as shown in the picture below).


The bifold back with button lock, was also great to keep all your cards because it mainly had the card slots (as shown in the picture below).


It also had two less spacious pockets where you can keep your cash or other kinda notes/cards.
So overall it’s a superb wallet with best features. You can easily carry it in your handbag but seriously it’s so stylish and specially its red hot color is so eye catching that you can even carry it as a clutch on any evening party. You can get this lovely wallet from “Leather House” in just PKR 2000/-


Review of Keychain:
The second cute thing which I got in this PR package was a black leather “Keychain” (as shown in the picture below). I specially wana mention here that I love its case. It's really a nice way to present a keychain to someone. I must say that "Leather House" is keeping a keen eye on all the details.


Usually I go for funky keychains and this one was a bit decent and simple so I happily gave it to my brother (lolx). Jokes apart it was really nice and because of it hook lock (as shown in the picture below) I can easily hang it with my handbag’s inner pocket’s zip. 




So there’s no headache to search your keys in your bag anymore. It was nice and when they sent me their PR package at that time I didn’t actually know that “Leather House” gives name customization option otherwise I might ask them to make it a name customized keychain. Isn’t that a good idea? Well I know it is. My ideas are always great huhhh ;p But guys you don’t repeat this mistake and if you want to order this keychain from “Leather House” then do ask them to customize it for you. I’m sure it gonna be awesome and who doesn’t love personalized items???
You can get this lovely pure leather keychain from “Leather House” in just PKR 250/- So reasonable naaaa???

My Verdict:
Well you can easily guess about my thoughts for this amazing store and its products. I loveeeeee them and I loveee the quality of their products. They are really keeping their promise to provide the best genuine leather products to their customers. No matter if it’s a keychain or a handbag, if it’s from “Leather House” then you can blindly trust the quality and service. I’ll highly recommend this store to all my friends and followers and I’m sure that when you will shop from them then you will always come back to shop from them again and again. I’ll rate their products as 4.9/5.

Contact Details, Mode of Payment and Delivery Charges:
You can place your orders on their Facebook page named “Leather House” and you can also DM them on their Instagram account named “Leather House”. They deliver all over Pakistan and offer various modes of payment for the convenience of their customers. They offer “Cash on Delivery”, “Jazz Cash”, “Easy Paisa”, “Online Transfer”. The delivery charges are PKR 200/- So if you want to get genuine leather goods then place your order right now and get your favorite items at your doorstep without any inconvenience.

That’s all for today. Hope you will like this review. You can like my page on Facebook as “A Girl and HerJourney” and you can also follow me on instagram as my IG name is “@agirl_herjourney”. Will come back soon with another review and some other interesting blog posts. Till then take care of yourself and stay happy and blessed.

Leather Wallet Keychain Review

Comments