Farsali Rose Gold Elixir & Huda Beauty "Pink Sands" Highlighter Palette by "Beautifiers (Review)


Hello everyone,
I hope wish and pray that whoever is reading this post must be having a fantastic day. Today we will talk about makeup in this post. Yes you guessed it right, it’s a makeup review post. One must never forget that beauty is all about being comfortable in your own skin. Also we must remember that the most beautiful makeup of a woman is passion. But cosmetics are easier to buy. (lolx) I’m not criticizing anyone for doing makeup I’m just trying to motivate all the beauties that no matter you do makeup or not you are beautiful and you must never give up. Keep struggling and put your max efforts in achieving your goals and no one can stop you from achieving what you want. Well coming back towards the topic, few people believe that summer is the season of “No Makeup”. But I ask why? Why can’t we do makeup in summer? Just because of the fear that it will melt? Like seriously? Forget about it and no worries because now we have amazing makeup fixers in market. So be confident and play with your makeup as much as you want. Even in makeup everyone has some kinda obsession. Like till last year my obsession were liquid lip mattes by “Huda Beauty” but now I’m much more obsessed with highlighters. So trying different highlighters these days. Still my all love is for “Huda Beauty” Highlighter palettes because they are just perfect. Few week ago, an online makeup store named “Beautifiers” sent me two of their bestselling makeup products for review (as shown in the picture below). I’ll surely share my thoughts about these products but before that lemme give you a brief intro of this store.


Introduction of “Beautifiers”:
“Beautifiers” is a Lahore based online makeup store. They sell all type of high quality makeup products at reasonable prices. Basically they are selling first copies of all the branded makeup products. This store is run by a young girl. She started it back in October 2017. Her aim is to make it possible for every girl to get high quality makeup products without hurting the pocket. So in other words she is on the mission of spreading love and happiness because for girls makeup is almost the same thing. :D In future she wants to increase the range of her products and will add more and more amazing items so that you can get all your favorite high quality makeup items from one store. For all her future plans I want to say her all the best and I pray that God fulfill all her dreams. (Ameen)

In My Mail:
“Beautifiers” sent me two products for review (as shown in the pictures below). Those were:
1.       Farsali Rose Gold Elixir
2.       Huda Beauty 3D Highlighter Palette 



“Beautifiers” also deserve appreciation for their nice packaging. They sent me both the items in a white hard card box. Both things were neatly bubble wrapped and hence delivered without any damage. I really like their service. Now coming towards the quality of their products.

Review of Farsali Rose Gold Elixir:
“Beautifiers” sent me first copy of “Farsali Rose Gold Elixir” (as shown in the picture below). I used it for more than 6-7 times and after that I’m sharing this review.


About this product:
It's a 24k Gold infused beauty oil which is rich in Vit A, E and Omega 3,6 and 9. It does not have any animal ingredient and hence it’s purely a plant-based ingredients product. The base of this Elixir is Rosehip seed oil which is made up of 77% fatty acids. It's high in linolenic and linolenic fatty acids, Vit C and Vit A which all are essential for skin health. So it not only gives you a healthy luminous finish but also keeps your skin healthy. Rosehips help to reduce the appearance of fine lines, hyperpigmentation and stretch marks. 24k Gold is a natural mineral which helps the skin to look visibly radiant.



How to Use:
It's a fast absorbing light weight moisturizer which can be used as a primer or serum, prior to or mixed-in with makeup for a luminous finish. Just smooth it directly onto your face (in place of primer or before primer) or mix 2-3 drops with your foundation. It is suitable for all skin types but if you feel any kinda redness or irritation then discontinue its use. Shake the bottle well before use.



My Verdict:
I'm loving this moisturizing facial oil. Although “Beautifiers” sent me the first copy but still the product quality is great. It absorbs quickly, works well with my makeup and gives me a dewy, flawless finish. It's light and it felt like my skin drank it up. I love its citrusy scent that's may be due to the orange peel in the formula. It's beautiful and not too strong or over powering. It's more like a water like product rather than oily and it does not make your skin oily. The texture is great and a little goes a long way. Even 2-3 drops are more than enough for your whole face. I'm not using it on daily basis as I'm not an everyday-makeup person but whenever I used it I love the dewy glow. I also used it on my lips especially before applying matte lipsticks. I have acne prone skin but it does not bother my skin. So I'm gonna rate this product as 4.8/5.


Price:
You can get it in just PKR 900/- from “Beautifiers” and as they keep on offering amazing deals every month s in “April Deal” you can get it in just PKR 600/-


Review of “Huda Beauty 3D Highlighter Palette”:
It seems like the world is obsessed with highlighters these days. As I mentioned above that I also have a highlighter obsession. So I love it when “Beautifiers” sent me this "Pink Sands" Huda Beauty 3D Highlighter Palette (dupe), for review (as shown in the picture below). And here I am with a detailed review.



Packaging:
The palette is square in shape and comes in a printed outer sleeve with the image of "Huda" on it. The same image is printed on the outer cover of the palette.





About the Palette:
It contains 4 shades which includes one cream and three powder highlighters, in a slim cardboard palette. Instructions on how to use the palette, are listed on the cover. This palette is ideal for fair to medium skin tones.






Shades:
This palette comes with 4 shades.



1. Capri:
It's the cream highlighter. As it's a dupe so Capri isn't as creamy as the one in original palette but it's still great. It has a soft, lightweight texture with a light shade of gold. It basically works as a primer.
2. Santorini:
It's a gorgeous pale white gold shade. It's a powder highlighter which blended out evenly on the skin. It appeared a bit less metallic than I expected it to be. It is used to enhance the cream highlighter.
3. Azores:
This one is to be applied under the cheekbones for a more glory look. It's a medium gold shade with warm yellow undertones. It has a smooth texture and in my opinion it looks nice on Asian skin tones.
4. Ibiza:
It's a pink with white gold shimmer. It's a bit more powdery and the texture isn't as smooth as the other three are. So it's better to use it directly as a blush than a blush topper.



My Verdict:
I personally love this palette and it gave me a healthy glow. you can see the pigmentation and swatches of the shades in the pictures below. I will happily recommend it to my makeup lover beauties. However, I'll recommend that rather than following the instructions on the cover, it's better to use these shades as per your own choice. Because if you will apply them according to the instructions displayed, then you will get a more glowy and highlighted look, not much suitable one for the Asian skin tones. But still if you want a more glowy 3D highlighted look then you have the perfect instructions to follow. I’ll rate it as 4.7/5.





Price:
You can get it in PKR 699/- from “Beautifiers”.


Overall Experience:
I love “Beautifiers” for their amazing product quality and their too good and fast service. They not only impressed me with their lovely customer service but they also amazed me with their best quality products. If you want to get really good quality dupes then “Beautifiers” is the best store to order from. Seriously they are super cool. I’ll happily recommend this makeup store to all my friends and followers. I’m sure you’ll love their products and service as much as I do.

Contact Details, Mode of Payment and Delivery:
You can place your order by simply sending them a message on their Instagram account named “Beautifiers”. Or you can place your order on their Facebook page named “Beautifiers”. They offer “Cash on Delivery” and they deliver all over Pakistan. The delivery charges are PKR 150/-

That’s all for today. Hope you will like the review. You can like my page on Facebook as “A Girl and HerJourney” and you can also follow me on Instagram as my IG name is “@agirl_herjourney”. Will come back soon with another review and some other interesting blog posts. Till then take care of yourself and stay happy and blessed.


Huda Beauty Highlighter, Farsali, Review

Comments