WoW Meal Box by "Sugar Rush" (Review)


Hello everyone,
I hope, wish and pray that whoever is reading this post must be having a great day. As you all know that we are living in digital era and technology is making everything easy for us. Where on one side with just a single click you can get any kinda information from Google uncle, there on the other side you can get your favorite items at your doorstep by just placing the order online. Like every other girl I love doing online shopping not because its super easy to place your order with just a single click, but also because I’m too lazy to go to market for shopping (Eeeehhhh…). But you know what I love the most to order online? It’s “FOOD”. Yes I’m a foodie but more than restaurant food, I love homemade food. And that’s the reason that I always prefer those accounts on instagram or FB, which deliver homemade food. Seriously I always feel that its lot better to sit on your sofa in your PJs, watch your favorite movie and eat your favorite food in your own style. So rather than wasting my time in getting ready to go to a restaurant, I love to place my order online and Ting Tong I got the yummiest treat at my doorstep. Isn’t that great? It’s not only convenient, saves my time but also much economical. Few weeks ago I received a yummy PR package (as shown in the picture below) from “Sugar Rush”. I’ll share the detailed review but first lemme tell you a lil about “Sugar Rush”.


Introduction of “Sugar Rush”:
“Sugar Rush” is a place from where you can order scrumptious food. No matter that you are craving for “Peri Peri Chicken” or you want to treat your taste buds with something sweet, “Sugar Rush” is here to deliver their amazingly delicious homemade food at your doorstep. The owner of “Sugar Rush” is a young and talented girl who is an “A-Levels” student. She is not just an ordinary girl with the passion of cooking and this is not just a money making business for her. She started this business to support the uneducated people and a big part of her profit goes to charity. Isn’t she an inspiration? If an “A-Levels” student can think this much for her people than those people should learn something from her, who have many resources but doing nothing for their country. Like seriously our Pakistani girls have so much potential and not only they are independent individuals and supporting themselves but also they are giving their best to the society. When I asked her about her aim and future plans then she said that, “My aim is to make people happy and I want to grow this business without compromising on the quality and hence provide the best.” She started this business in October 2017 and within few month she won many hearts with her yummilicious food. I wish her all the best and I pray that God fulfill all her dreams. Ameen

In My Mail:
For review “Sugar Rush” sent me their delicious food items in a white box with cute little flowers pasted on it (as shown in the picture below).


In the box I got five mouthwatering items (as shown in the picture below). Those were:
1-      Alfredo Pasta (Single serving)
2-      Chocolate Chip Mousse (Single serving)
3-      Chocolate Coffee Mousse (Single serving)
4-      Nutella Treat (Single serving)
5-      Diet Egg Pudding (Single serving)


I really want to appreciate “Sugar Rush” for their nice and decent packaging. It’s easy to manage and you can easily serve these dessert cups to your friends or guests.

Review of Alfredo Pasta:
Sometimes you crave for a dish which is light and healthy but Alfredo Pasta isn’t one of those dishes. You know that you gonna get lots of calories by just having a single plate of Alfredo Pasta but sometimes you can cheat your diet plan and have that plate rather than worrying about your weight gain. I’m not a pasta-person because I’m a bit conscious about calories but when It comes to this pasta which was sent to me by “Sugar Rush” (as shown in the picture below), then believe me I thought that “It’s best to throw caution to the wind”. Within minutes the plate was empty.


The pasta was so creamy and delicious. Homemade Alfredo pasta is a pure comfort food. It was rich, creamy, fattening ;) but ahhhhh-mazingggggg (as shown in the picture below).




Come on guys!!! Sometimes it’s ok to enjoy good food and every calorie which comes with it. The balance of the ingredients was superb. Neither it was extra creamy nor there were strong herbs in it. It was simply perfect and I loved every bit of it. The quantity was also satisfactory or I must say a lil more than that. Honestly a single serving was enough for two people. You can get it in just PKR. 200/single serving.

Review of Nutella Treat:
Although I love everything in this PR package but for me “Nutella Treat” (as shown in the picture below) was the winner. I loveeeeeeeee nutella and anything with nutella in it is a big attraction for me.


It was a cup of a three layered dessert (as shown in the pictures below). There were crushed biscuits, nutella, cream and nutella mousse in it.




Yummmmmmm…..seriously it was more than yum. The flavor was out of the world. It was creamy and chocolaty. Just imagine that in a dessert there is cream and nutella. Can you find a better combo than this one? I know that you will agree that this was “THE BEST”. You can get the single cup of this mouthwatering dessert in just PKR 75.

Review of “Chocolate Chip” and “Chocolate Coffee” Mousse:
The next two cups were of “Chocolate Chip Mousse” and “Chocolate Coffee Mousse” (as shown in the picture below).


Both were love. Seriously it’s difficult to decide that which one was more delicious. Both were equally yummy and amazing. The sugar balance was great. Both tasted heavenly. If you are in a mood to satisfy your sweet tooth then all you have to order is “Chocolate Chip Mousse” or “Chocolate Coffee Mousse” and I’m sure that if you will try them then you gonna order them again and again.





The good thing was that in “Chocolate Coffee Mousse” the ratio of ingredients was very nice. The coffee flavor was not too strong. The quantity was also good but I think a lil more will be better. But still they were too good. You can order “Chocolate Chip Mousse” in just PKR 65/cup and “Chocolate Coffee Mousse” in PKR 70/cup.

Review of Diet Egg Pudding:
The last item in the box was “Diet Egg Pudding” (as shown in the picture below).


Now-a-days people, especially girls are more concerned about their weight and changing their dietary habits accordingly. And if you are also that kinda person then the above mentioned desserts are not for you. Don’t be sad. I know that eliminating the desserts from the list of your favorite foods isn’t easy. The good news is that “Sugar Rush” has something yummy for even those who are on diet or those who are diabetic patients. This “Diet Egg Pudding” is all you need to satisfy your cravings without getting worried about the calories or sugar content.



Because of very low level of sugar in this pudding, you can even serve it to any diabetic person. The taste was good and so is the quantity. And yes one thing I want to mention here is that usually people think that if we are talking about diet/sugar free dessert then it must be something which is tasteless but this was not the case with this pudding. It was really yummy. You can order these pudding cups in just PKR 70/cup.

My Verdict:
I will say that I love “Sugar Rush” for their yummy food. Not only the quality of their products are great but also their customer and delivery services are superb. If you are planning to host a lunch or dinner at your place and want to serve homemade delicious food to your guests then all you need is to contact “Sugar Rush” and place your order. Their prices are so reasonable and not only you will get the best scrumptious food at your doorstep but also you gonna get tons of compliments from your guests for this amazing food. I’ll happily recommend “Sugar Rush” to all my friends and followers and I’m sure that you will love their food and service, as much as I do. I’ll rate their food as 4.6/5.

Contact Details, Mode of Payment and Delivery:
You can place your order by simply sending them a message on their instagram account named “Sugar Rush”. Or you can contact them on phone to place your order and the number is +92 309 4361647. They only deliver in Lahore. They offer “Cash on Delivery” and the charges are different for different areas.
That’s all for today. Hope you will like the review. You can like my page on Facebook as “A Girl and Her Journey” and you can also follow me on Instagram as my IG name is “@agirl_herjourney”. Will come back soon with another review and some other interesting blog posts. Till then take care of yourself and stay happy and blessed.
food review

Comments