Handmade Choker Set by "Dhanak Accessories" (Review)


Hello everyone,
I hope, wish and pray that whoever is reading this post must be having a great day. I have mentioned it a hundred times before that I’m a jewelry-holic and I never miss a chance to get my hands on jewelry, no matter its handmade or handcrafted. Jewelry is always in my top priorities whenever I go for shopping but to tell you the truth it’s so much pain to go out and shop and I hate it. So as a simple solution I do most of my shopping online. Just like everything else I also love to purchase jewelry online and for that I’m always in search of nice jewelry stores. When it comes to handmade jewelry then I think you can get much more variety online and it’s also much economical as compared to that jewelry which we found in jewelry shops. Luckily I recently found an amazing online handmade jewelry store named “Dhanak Accessories” and as a token of love they sent me few of their gorgeous jewelry items for review (as shown in the picture below). Before the detailed review let me tell you a lil about this store first.


Introduction of Dhanak Accessories:
“Dhanak Accessories” is a fabulous online handmade jewelry store. They have all kinda gorgeous jewelry and no matter that you want clay jewelry, pearl jewelry or the trendy and chic gotta jewelry, “Dhanak Accessories” has every type of beautiful handmade jewelry in their collection. And you can’t just get your favorite jewelry from them, you can also order gorgeous handmade jewelry boxes, doodh pilai glasses, khussa’s and much more wedding related stuff from them. The owner of this store is a young and talented girl “Laiza Sajjad” who have done her graduation in Textile and Fashion Designing. She has worked with many renowned brands (as internee) like Nishat, Sitara Textile and Maria B., won many prizes for her creativity in different fields like flower arrangements and much more. This super creative and talented girl has the aim to make amazing handmade items which can make anyone’s day more beautiful and memorable. And I must say that she is doing her work not just skillfully but also perfectly. Her every handmade item is one of its kind and always receives lots of appreciation. Her future plans are very bright and she wants to start her own handmade jewelry brand. So basically this store is just her first step. I wish this lovely girl all the best for her dreams and I pray that God fulfill all her dreams. Ameen

In My Mail:
“Dhanak Accessories” sent me a beautiful handmade “Choker Set” for review (as shown in the picture below).


In this set there were three things (as shown in the picture below). Those were:
1.       A Choker
2.       A Pair of Earrings
3.       A Ring


The mail was no doubt “LOVVEEEEE”. As I love handmade jewelry so this mail was pure pleasure and I love it. The packaging was decent and the jewelry set was sent very carefully by keeping it among the sponge pads in the box. So this thing protects the jewelry from any kinda damage.

Review of the Choker:
As it was a beautiful “Choker Set” so the first item which I’m going to review is “THE CHOKER”. It was a beautiful handmade pearl choker (as shown in the picture below).


It was made up of three beautiful strands of shiny white small sized pearls (as shown in the picture below).


In the middle of the choker there was a lovely gotta patti flower. On the corners of the gotta flower there were white small pearls which were sewed carefully. And in the middle, a beautiful red clay flower was pasted. On the bottom of gotta flower, a tear drop pearl was also hanging (as shown in the picture below). The flower was made so beautifully and perfectly that for an instance you will feel that it’s a real rose flower. I must say that this girl has serious talent!


Just like our traditional chokers it was an adjustable one and could be adjusted to any neck size. It was pretty and classy. The combination of red and white is always a hit and if it has the shiny pearl element then you can easily guess that how rocking it will be. You can wear it on any special occasion like Eid or any wedding event. It’s not just best for all occasions but also you can gift it to any of your friends. The brownie point is that it’s not only gorgeous but also super affordable. You can order this choker in just PKR 350 (Approx. 3.5$).

Review of Earrings:
Along with the choker, “Laiza” made similar matching earrings for this set (as shown in the picture below).


The earrings were also a beauty. Just like the middle gotta flower part of the choker, the earrings were also made with gotta and clay flowers. The base was that gotta flower with the small white shiny pearls on its corners and in the middle the red clay flower was pasted. Also a beautiful shiny tear drop pearl was hanging on the bottom of both the earrings and hence it added a stunning element to the earrings (as shown in the picture below).


Because of the ballwire fish hooks they were easy to wear (as shown in the picture below) and also they were so light weight that with even sensitive ears you can wear them easily for 5-6 hours.


Although the earrings were made so beautifully but the only thing which I think needs improvement is the back covering of the earrings. “Laiza” didn’t cover the back of the earrings and because of that the chart paper which she used to make the base was visible. I think she should cover that part too but besides that these earrings were very very pretty. Usually people say that in handmade jewelry you will see minor imperfections because it’s not machine made but honestly I found no such thing in “Dhanak Accessories” jewelry. It was beyond perfect. You can get these pretty pair of earrings in just PKR 350 (Approx. 3.5$)

Review of Ring:
The third and last thing in this set was a gorgeous handmade “Ring” (as shown in the picture below). As it was a part of this set so it was also a matching piece.


The base was made with the similar gotta flower about which I have mentioned in my above reviews. The pearls were there on the corners of the gotta flower and the similar red clay flower was pasted in the middle (as shown in the picture below).


Just like the previous two items, this ring was also a flawless piece. On the back an adjustable ring was pasted so you can easily adjust it according to your finger size (as shown in the picture below).


I love rings the most and that’s why I usually purchase rings more than any other jewelry item. This ring is no doubt a beautiful addition in my collection and I’ll not just wear it with this set but also I’ll wear it separately because it so light weight and chic. You can order this ring from “Dhanak Accessories” in just PKR 150 (Approx. 1.5$).

My Verdict:
Mostly it’s difficult to make identical handmade jewelry items but seriously here the perfection in the work of “Laiza” was remarkable. She made everything with great attention and hence it was impossible for me to find even a single flaw in the designs of any item. I not just love her work but also I want to appreciate this girl for her professionalism. I also ordered a handmade pom pom khussa from her and not only she made it so beautifully but also I was a bit confused about few things and for that I did like 100 queries but this girl patiently handle a customer like me (Lolx ). She was facing few crisis in her personal life but she didn’t allow those tensions to ruin her work. May God ease all her problems (Ameen). I love this girl and her quality of work. By nature she is a sweetheart and a very down to earth person and the beauty of her work is enough to make you her fan. She takes all kind of customized orders which means you can share your own designs and ideas of jewelry or other related stuff, with her and she will deliver the same item at your doorstep. I’ll happily recommend this store to all my friends and followers. I’ll rate their products as 4.9/5.

Contact Details, Mode of Payment and Delivery:
You can place your order by simply sending them a message on their Instagram account named “DhanakAccessories”. Or you can place your order on their Facebook page named “DhanakAccessories”. They offer both modes of payment means online payment and cash on delivery. They deliver all over Pakistan and the delivery charges are PKR 200.

That’s all for today. Hope you will like the review. You can like my page on Facebook as “A Girl and HerJourney” and you can also follow me on Instagram as my IG name is “@agirl_herjourney”. Will come back soon with another review and some other interesting blog posts. Till then take care of yourself and stay happy and blessed.


handmade choker set review

Comments