Art Bundle by Ayesha Toor (Review)


Hello everyone,
I hope, wish and pray that whoever is reading this post must be having a great day. It is said that, “To send light into the darkness of men’s hearts – such is the duty of the artist.” The artist has the power to change the world with the magic of his brush and colors. His work is not just a game of colors. He takes the elements of his life and rearranges them and then has them perceived by others as though they were the elements of their lives. So precisely an artist is not only brilliant and his contribution is great but also the art he creates is precious and has the power to change the society in both positive and negative terms. We have many talented young artists in Pakistan and luckily few weeks ago I got the chance to see the work of an amazing artist “Ayesha Toor”. She sent me a PR package for review (as shown in the picture below). Let me tell you a little about this talented soul and this amazing brand “Blend" by Ayesha Toor.

Introduction of “Blend” by Ayesha Toor:
“Blend” is an online store from which you can get amazing artistic bundles which include paintings, lettering frames, boxes, candle holders, wind chimes and much much more. Their each and every artistic bundle is not only so unique and beautiful but also their prices are so reasonable. The artist and owner behind the venture is a young talented girl “Ayesha Toor” who started working on her products in 2016 and in November 2017 she finally launched her products and laid the foundation of her brand named “Blend”. Like every other artist, this girl wants to spread positivity and love through her art but the special thing about her is that through her art she wants to inspire and motivate other people to see hope, faith and happiness. Her aim is to spread positivity through her art and the skills she has learnt. She did her Bachelors in Computer Arts from “Fatima Jinnah Women University”. Along with being a God gifted artist, she is a freelance graphic designer and illustrator. I not only love her for her brilliant skills but also for her friendly and down to earth nature. She is one of the sweetest people I have met on social media so far, “a real gem”. Her work is very important for her and she took everything so seriously. When I talked to her about her experience then she said that, “I like to stay in my own creative zone. Freelancing helped me to explore my creative freedom and at the same time I create art for my brand. For me my brand is an achievement. It might be new or small (for the time being) but it’s my own. I made happy clients and everything good or bad helped me to build my confidence.” She is no doubt an inspiration for so many people. And that day isn’t so far when we will see her name as one of the great artist from Pakistan. And for that my all best wishes are with her.

In My Mail:
In January “Ayesha” sent me a PR package, which was the most beautiful and artistic package I have received so far for review. It was an art bundle which included three things (as shown in the picture below).


Those were:
1.       A Watercolor Lettering Frame (Pic No. 1)
2.       Painted Candle Holder Set (Pic No. 2)
3.       A Set of Two Led Candles (Pic No. 2)



Packaging:
When I received the parcel, the first thing which grabbed my attention was the simple but decent and beautiful packaging (as shown in the picture below).


Not only the outer packaging was superb but inner bubble wrapped packaging was also great to protect all the items. So I received such delicate glass items without any damage.
Also there were 5-6 business cards, a tag and two different notes in the package. One was a sweet thank you note while the other was showing the number of items in the package (as shown in the picture below)


This girl gives attention to every small detail nahhh? Amazing professional attitude….Good thing J

Review of Watercolor Lettering Frame:
The thing which I’m going to review first, is “Watercolor Lettering Frame” (as shown in the picture below).


The frame was a beauty. It was a beautiful hand-lettered, black painted wooden frame (as shown in the picture below).


It was bold but clean looking frame. Along with the lettering, beautiful clouds and few other things were painted in a yellow-green theme, on the white background (as shown in the picture below).


Basically the artist was trying to convey a simple message through this beautiful piece of art. “Enjoy the little things” which was written on it was a simple message to make someone realize that we must be grateful for every little thing or moment of our life. Sometimes we just ignore small things or just take them for granted without knowing the fact that these are the real source of happiness in our life. And believe me that mostly such things are free but they are the most precious ones. Like here the plants are showing the beauty of nature, bicycle showing love for travelling and as you all know that rain has its own kinda magic. So in just a simple and elegant way the artist summarized the biggest truth of life that “Cherish every moment and enjoy every little thing” (who knows kal ho na ho ;). I just love this frame and not only the painting and lettering is superb but also the color combination and the black frame color are just mind blowing. And I totally love it.


Review of Candle Holder Set and Led Candles:
In this art bundle the second cutest thing was a pretty “ Glass Candle Holder Set” (as shown in the picture below).


Along with this set “Ayesha” sent me two LED Candles also (as shown in the picture below).


The two mini glass candle holders were painted according to the theme of the art bundle. On one holder a bicycle was nicely painted (as shown in the picture below).


On the other holder three cacti plants were painted so beautifully (as shown in the picture below).


Both glass holders were painted very neatly and seriously I love these holders so much. Aren’t these so cute?


Price:
You can get this fabulous art bundle in just PKR 1900/- (Approx. 20$) which is quite reasonable price of such an amazing bundle.

My Verdict:
I’m simply obsessed with “Blend". If I’m saying so then you can imagine that how much I love this brand. I haven’t said this for any other brand ever but “Blend" (by Ayesha Toor) simply mesmerized me with it's too too amazing artistic bundles and gorgeous and super amazing artistic things especially their wind chimes are love, love and love. And I must say that the work of “Ayesha Toor”, quality of her work and her ideas are brilliant. And I’m quite sure that one day she will beat other international artists with her skills. I strongly recommend this brand to my all followers and friends. If you are looking for something amazing for your room, your house or you want to give an amazing gift to any of your friends or relatives then “Blend by Ayesha” is the best place to shop from. You can also order your customized art bundle from them. What more you can ask for? All I can say is that “Ayesha Toor” is simply “THE BEST” and I’m in love with “Blend". I will rate their products as 5/5.



Contact Details, Mode of Payment and Delivery:
For orders you just have to send a message on their instagram account named “Blend - A Creative Explosion" or you can also send them a message on their FB page named “Blend - A Creative Explosion". They deliver nationwide and the delivery charges are different for every city and also they depend upon the weight of the bundle.

That’s all for today. Hope you will like the review. You can like my page on Facebook as “A Girl and Her Journey” and you can also follow me on Instagram as my IG name is “@agirl_herjourney”. Will come back soon with another review and some other interesting blog posts. Till then take care of yourself and stay happy and blessed.



Comments