Notebook by My Kitab (Review)

Hello everyone,
I hope, wish and pray that whoever is reading this post must be having a great day. What do you do when you are tensed or worried about something? For me the best therapy to relax myself is “Writing”. Even though it’s a digital era and rather than writing, people prefer to write notes or save information in their mobiles or laptops but still we can’t neglect the fact that there’s no better place than a notebook to pour out your emotions, tears or words. They are your best companions. They help you to slow down and be more thoughtful about what you write. Whether they are the words of love or the emotions of anger, they save everything and whenever we open an old notebook then we open a door to old memories, which sometimes make us happy or sometimes bring tears in our eyes. I also love beautiful notebooks and few weeks ago I received a lovely notebook in my mail from an online store named “My Kitab” (as shown in the picture below).


Introduction of My Kitab:
“My Kitab” in an online store from where you can get all type of customized notebooks.  From last two years they are providing best quality notebooks to their customers. Their aim is to provide the finest products at reasonable prices with best service. They believe in 100% customer satisfaction and for that they never compromised on quality of their products. Their customers not only love their products but also they appreciate them for their fast delivery service. Because of their best customer service with A+ product quality and quick delivery service, they are earning a good name among all other stores. They are determined to make their service even more better in future and for that we all wish them best of luck.

In My Mail:
In December “My Kitab” sent me a beautiful ring binding notebook (as shown in the picture below).


Before sending me their PR package, their CSR asked me that what type of customized cover I want for my notebook? I gave them a simple image with some motivational words and they print it exactly the same way I want it.

Review:
“My Kitab” sent me an A5 size ring binding notebook (as shown in the picture below).


When I opened the parcel, the first thing which impressed me was the beautifully printed thick cardstock cover of the notebook (as shown in the picture below). Although they took the cover image from me but I must appreciate them for printing it so nicely. I not only love the fine cover material but also I want to give 100/100 points for their printing perfection.


The paper quality was also superb. The paper was dense but smooth and silky. It was not absorbent at all. So you can use any kind of pen or marker on it. It was a lined notebook with medium line spacing (as shown in the picture below).


The company logo was printed on the bottom of every page (as shown in the picture below).


The company logo was also printed on the back cover of the notebook along with the website and social media account links (as shown in the picture below).


In short the notebook was amazing both in terms of paper quality and printing. You can get this notebook from “My Kitab” in just PKR 160/-

My Verdict:
I totally love this beautiful customized notebook by “My Kitab”. It could be used to write down anything like phone numbers, recipes or other miscellaneous things. If you are a student then you can use it for a variety of tasks, including taking notes during lectures, writing down assignments or doing homework. As “My Kitab” also gives you the option of customization so that means you can share any idea regarding the cover print or notebook size with them and they will customize your notebook exactly the way you want it to be. Or you can also choose any printed notebook from their collection and I’m pretty sure that you will love their products as much as I do. I will rate their products as 5/5.

Contact Details, Mode of Payment and Delivery:
You can place your order by simply sending them a message on their Instagram account named “My Kitab”. Or you can place your order on their Facebook page with the same name “My Kitab”. You can also visit their website and the link is www.mykitab.pk. They offer cash on delivery and they deliver all over Pakistan. The delivery charges are PKR 100/- for Karachi and 150/- for other cities.


That’s all for today. Hope you will like the review. You can like my page on Facebook as “A Girl and HerJourney” and you can also follow me on Instagram as my IG name is “@agirl_herjourney”. I'll come back soon with another review and some other interesting blog posts. Till then take care of yourself and stay happy and blessed.

Comments