Delicious Treat by Huda's Kitchen (Review)

Hello everyone,
I hope, wish and pray that whoever is reading this post must be having a great day. George Bernard Shaw once said that, “There is no sincere love than the love of food”. And I totally agree with him on this. We could live without all the luxuries of life but we can’t even imagine to live without food.  There are two types of people in this world; those who eat to live and those who live to eat. Basically the second ones are called “Foodies”(lolx). I’m a foodie and my love for food takes me to different amazing restaurants and food points. But for me those days are lucky when I find some amazing online food accounts. Few weeks ago I received a delicious treat in my mail from “Huda’s Kitchen” (as shown in the picture below). I will surely tell you in detail about this mail but before that let me give you a brief introduction of “Huda’s Kitchen”.


Introduction of Huda’s Kitchen:
“Huda’s Kitchen” is a place where you will find mouthwatering homemade food items with the best customer and delivery service. The face behind “Huda’s Kitchen” is a 19 years old, young and extremely talented girl “Zaha Noor” who is on the mission to win hearts with her delicious food. She is an A-Levels student and along with her tough studies she is managing this business perfectly. She started this online business in December, 2017 and within this short period of time she made people a fan of her food. If you will once order from “Huda’s Kitchen” you will surely want to order again and again because not only their food is great but also their service is second to none. Their aim is to make their customers happy with best food items at reasonable prices. No matter you want a savoury dish or you are craving for a yummy dessert, in “Huda’s Kitchen” menu you will find a long list of delicious items. So your yummilicious food is basically just a DM away. Zaha has some great plans for future and we all wish this lovely girl all the best and we pray that she get much more success. Amen

Huda’s Kitchen Menu:
Here’s the menu of “Huda’s Kitchen”. If you want to get something from this menu or you want to order something which is not mentioned in this menu, then kindly message at “Huda’s Kitchen” Facebook or Instagram page. They are also taking orders for all type of Birthday or Wedding Cakes.




In My Mail:
Few weeks ago, I received a yummy mail from “Huda’s Kitchen”. In the mail I got:
1: Pineapple Chicken with Rice (Single Serving)
2: Four Red Velvet Cupcakes with Buttercream Frosting




Both things were “WOOOOWWWOWOWOOW” and I love them.


Review of Pineapple Chicken with Rice:
The first and my most favorite dish, about which I’m going to share my views, is “Pineapple Chicken” (as shown in the picture below). Believe me guys you will not find a better “Pineapple Chicken” than this one. It was so so amazing.


“Pineapple Chicken” was sent to me in proper aluminum foil boxes. When I opened the boxes, the food was fresh and hot. It was flavorsome and properly cooked chicken breast stuffed with cheese and served with rice and pineapple sauce.


Although the chicken piece was great and rice were cooked perfectly but the “Pineapple Sauce” was the winner for me. It was a bit spicy but finger licking good. Chicken was cooked beautifully and was soft and tender.






I literally loved every bit of it. This dish not only just looks nice but it tastes even more better. The taste was amazing and the quantity was satisfactory. You can order this delicious and mouthwatering dish from “Huda’s Kitchen” in just PKR 499/- only. Isn’t that so reasonable?  

Review of Red Velvet Cupcakes:
“Huda’s Kitchen” also sent me four scrumptious “Red Velvet Cupcakes” (as shown in the picture below).


I’m a cupcake-holic and when I received these cupcakes, I was so thrilled to taste my all-time favorite red velvet cupcakes inside that decent transparent box. When I took the first bite, it felt like the cupcake was melting in my mouth. The sponge was great. It was bouncy and fluffy, not too dry or too wet. The buttercream icing was simply superb and perfectly complimenting the sponge. In short the cupcakes were mind blowing with perfect balance of sugar in both sponge and icing. And I love them.



From “Huda’s Kitchen” you can get any type of your favorite cupcakes with buttercream frosting. The price is PKR 110/- each cupcake.

My Verdict:
I not only love the food of “Huda’s Kitchen” but also I love their amazing and fast service. I have not only ordered more cupcakes from them but I’ve also tasted their chicken lasagna and no doubt it was a wonderful lasagna I had in a long while. So in other words I’m a fan of “Huda’s Kitchen” now and I’m gonna order again and again from them. Not only the quality of products is superb but also the prices are so reasonable. If you are in a mood to treat your taste buds with something awesome or you are planning to invite someone at your place and don’t want to spend all the day in kitchen then just send a message to “Huda’s Kitchen” and place your order. You will not only get the best food at your doorstep but also you gonna get lots of compliments from your guests. And who doesn’t love compliment? So order right away and enjoy the delicious food. I will rate their food as 4.9/5.

Contact Details, Mode of Payment and Delivery:
You can place your order by simply sending them a message on their instagram account named “Huda’s Kitchen”. Or you can send them a message on their Facebook page named “Huda’s Kitchen”. They only deliver within Lahore. The delivery charges vary from area to area but the best thing is that they take minimum possible charges. As their delivery charges for my area, are just PKR 50/- isn’t that great? They offer “Cash on Delivery” for the convenience of their customers. I’m sure that once you will taste their food then you gonna be their “Fan” just like me and don’t forget that your diet is a bank account. Good food choices are good investments.

That’s all for today. Hope you will like the review. You can like my page on Facebook as “A Girl and HerJourney” and you can also follow me on Instagram as my IG name is “@agirl_herjourney”. Will come back soon with another review and some other interesting blog posts. Till then take care of yourself and stay happy and blessed.

Comments