Nikkah Pen and Card by Mimmay's by Ramal Ijaz

Hello everyone,
I hope, wish and pray that whoever is reading this post must be having a great day. So finally we have entered in a “New Year” with the same old issues of our life (lolx). 2017 was the year of happiness and success for me but I want 2018 to be even more awesome. So I have made a long list of New Year resolutions (including the half from the last year list :p). The year always starts with a bang for me because I’m a January born person so for me the excitement is always double (New Year + My Birthday = YAYYYYY :D) So basically now-a-days I’m busy in deciding that where I’m gonna celebrate my big day and all the arrangements and party things. On my birthdays I always feel so special when any of my friends or family members gives me any customized gift. Customized gifts or themed parties and all the related stuff is always a big attraction for me. Because they always make me feel that I’m really important for someone who especially takes out his/her time to do something special for me. Most of the time we are confused that from where we could get a superb customized gift or other party stuff because in most cases we don’t get satisfied easily with the quality of the material or the service. As always I’m here to solve your problem as I’m going to tell you about an awesome online store from where you can get anything of your choice and the best thing is that their product quality and service, both are excellent. Last month I received a small bundle of love from this store named “Mimmay’s by Ramal Ijaz”. The mail was love (as you can see in the picture below). Let me give you a brief introduction of this store.



Introduction of Mimmay’s by Ramal Ijaz:
“Mimmay’s by Ramal Ijaz” is an online store based in Kohat, from where you can get all kinds of customized stuff. The little girl behind this big name is “Ramal Ijaz” who is soon going to be a good journalist but rather than bringing sad or breaking news for you all, she is bringing love and spreading happiness in the form of her handmade stuff. The girl is super creative and talented and her ideas are love. She started this business in October, 2017. Her aim is to give another perspective to creativity as she wants to make different items for different occasions so that people could get an opportunity to express love for their loved ones in a different and more heart touching way. So in other words you can say that she wants to get famous because obviously when we make someone’s day special then that person never forget us easily. Ramal is on the mission of spreading this love and I must say that she is doing her work quite well as along with all the party decor items and customized gifts and stuff she is also working as a brilliant photographer and hence we can say that our girl is here to capture all of your beautiful moments so you can save them forever. She is not only a great photographer but also a very kind hearted person as she always offer different photoshoot packages at very reasonable and pocket friendly prices ranging from 3k to 25k. So even if you don’t have a big budget for the photoshoot, Ramal still has an awesome package for you. She has started her photo studio as “Ramal Digital Hub”. But she offers her photography services to the residents of Kohat and Peshawar only. Besides that she delivers all other stuff related to birthday parties, bridal showers, wedding events, props, pom pom, banners, goodie bags, baby room wall art and much more, all over Pakistan. So if you are confused that how to arrange your birthday party this time and what kind of props and other stuff you want then all you need is to drop a message at “Mimmay’s by Ramal Ijaz” and let this girl do all her magic to make your day much more special and memorable. Right now she is offering 12 amazing New Year deals and you can avail them till 10th January 2018. She has some big plans regarding event planning and for that she wants to set up a proper studio. For all her big dreams we want to wish her all the best and hopefully one day she will become one of the most famous and top event planners.



In My Mail:
Last month I received a lovely mail from “Mimmay’s by Ramal Ijaz”. She sent me two of her cute items for review. The items were packed in a shiny cloth bag (as shown in the picture below).


In that cloth bag there was a Nikkah Pen and a cute Handmade Card (as shown in the picture below).



Review of Nikkah Pen:
Ramal sent me a decent peacock feather Nikkah Pen (as shown in the picture below).


It’s not compulsory that you can only get it for your Nikkah (lolx). It’s a nice looking pen and besides your “Nikkah” you can easily use it in your routine life. Usually people like me love an artistic touch in everything so this one was really looking nice on my study table.
You can see that beautiful peacock feather on the back and it’s looking really beautiful (as shown in the picture below). Isn’t it lovely?


Beautiful blue and dull gold gotta patti is used to wrap the pen and to give it a lovely traditional look (as shown in the picture below).


Love the neatness and the perfection. Quality is good and recommendable.
If we talk about “Nikkah” then we all know that it’s a really very special day of our lives and for that we try to get everything special. So for those special and most important signatures of our life we definitely need a special pen. So you can get that “Special”“Nikkah Pen” from “Mimmay’s by Ramal Ijaz”. She sent me a simple one but you can get a different and more amazing one and she will customize it according to your wish. You can get it in just PKR 800 (Approx. 8$).

Review of Handmade Card:
The second cute thing in the mail was a lovely “Handmade Card” (as shown in the picture below).


It was a paper card along with a nice paper envelop (as shown in the picture below).


With the help of pointer and colored markers “Ramal” made a cute blue battery and a yellow bulb on it (as shown in the picture below).


And those words “You Complete Me” were perfectly showing the bond of bulb and battery which was beautifully describing the importance and place of someone special in our life.
You can get the most amazing handmade cards from “Mimmay’s by Ramal Ijaz” and the price of this one is PKR 170 (Approx. 1.7$)

My Verdict:
I love the products of “Mimmay’s by Ramal Ijaz”. The quality is good and the service is fast and excellent. She has brilliant ideas which means that you can actually get different and more trendy stuff from her rather than getting the same old items from every other shop in town. I can easily recommend “Mimmay’s by Ramal Ijaz” to all my friends, family and followers. I will rate her products as 4.7/5.

Contact Details, Mode of Payment and Delivery:
You can get their photography services or all your favorite customized items from “Mimmay’s by Rimal Ijaz” by simply sending them a message on their Facebook page named “Mimmay’s by RamalIjaz” or you can also DM them on their Instagram account named “Mimmay’s byRamal Ijaz”. Or you can call or Whatsapp them at +92 332 9644493.  They deliver all over Pakistan. COD is available for Kohat only and the mode of payment for the customers from other cities is Jazz Cash.
That’s all for today. Hope you will like this review. You can like my page on Facebook as “A Girl and HerJourney” and you can also follow me on instagram as my IG name is“@agirl_herjourney”. Will come back soon with another review and some other interesting blog posts. Till then take care of yourself and stay happy and blessed.


Comments