Handmade Bag and Pouch by Kaavish

Hello everyone,
I hope, wish and pray that whoever is reading this post must be having a great day. Well my last review was about the traditional jewelry. I always said that jewelry is a girl’s first love. Today I’m here with another review but this time we will talk about a girl’s second love. :p If a girl is reading this review then she can easily guess that I’m talking about bags here. I don’t know about others but I’m pretty sure about myself that between jewelry and bags I still can’t decide that which one of them is my first love. Ummm…I can say that I’m a handbag girl. And while doing shopping the handbags are always a big attraction for me. I may not get tempted by the dresses even on sale or shoes or jewelry but when I saw a beautiful bag then the story is totally different. I feel like it has some kinda magnetic force and I’m the “IRON GIRL” (lolx I think there’s no need to explain any further :D). I have a big collection of handbags, clutches, cross body bags, pouches but among them my all-time favorite are handmade. Last month I received an AH-MAZINGGGG mail from an online store named “Kaavish” (as shown in the picture below). I will surely tell you in detail that what I got in this mail and how was the quality and service but before that let me give you a brief introduction of “Kaavish”.


Introduction of Kaavish:
“Kaavish” is an online store which provides you a wide range of handmade handbags, clutches, pouches, backpacks, wallets, stationary organizers, pencil pouches and makeup bags. The best and the most amazing thing is that they offer you all kinda customization. From fabric to styling you can get any type of customized bag or pouch from “Kaavish”. Recently they have introduced their “Leather Collection”. The super talented lady and owner of “Kaavish” is “Zunaira Qasim”. She is M.Sc Economics and a house wife. This lady is not less than an inspiration for so many girls who think that after marriage they can’t start a business or achieve their goals of life. “Zunaira” is a multi-talented and super creative person. She has never done any professional course regarding to her business and still the perfection and neatness in her work is mind blowing. She is basically God gifted girl. From taking orders to stitching and designing, she is managing everything individually and hence proving herself a “Super Woman”. Ladies like “Zunaira Qasim” are the real positive face of Pakistani Girls who are proving that we have the potential to do much more than just making “GOLL ROTTIs”. All we need is passion and dedication and then the sky is the limit. The aim of “Zunaira” is to make something unique and economical so that everyone could afford beautiful bags without hurting their pockets. And I can easily say that she is giving her best to it. The prices of bags at “Kaavish” are so reasonable and the stuff is always great. “Zunaira” has big dreams for her brand and she want to extent her business and our all best wishes and prayers are with her. May she get much more success amen.

In My Mail:
Last month I got the most amazing mail from “Kaavish”. In the mail I got a set of “Cross Body Bag” and a “Mobile Pouch” (as shown in the picture below).


The bag and pouch both were handmade (as shown in the pictures below) and I loveeeeee them.




Review of Bag:
As I mentioned above that I got two things in this mail and one was a gorgeous handmade cross body bag (as shown in the picture below).


It was a fabric bag (as shown in the picture below). The stuff was Khaddar Cotton and it was not cheap or rough material. It was really good and personally I love this color.


On the front part of the bag a beautiful doll was painted (as shown in the picture below).


I must say that this doll was a big attraction for me because unlike any other bag, the doll was not just printed on it but the dress of the doll was made up of real net (fabric) (as shown in the picture below) and this 3D look of the doll was making it super amazing and eye catching.


Honestly I haven’t seen any handmade bag like this before. And I not only love this concept of 3D doll but also this bag occupied a special place in my collection. The back of the bag was plain (as shown in the picture below).


On the sides there were metallic hooks for the attachment of the chain (as shown in the picture below). These minor things were showing that “Zunaira” is giving proper attention to every detail and trying to give her 100% to each and every article. Hats off to this lady. J


To add a little artist and attractive touch she attached a beautiful tiny cage charm with the slider of the zip (as shown in the picture below).


She also attached a chain with the bag (as shown in the picture below) and I love the thing that I can even  remove the chain and could also carry it like a clutch.


The bag was not much spacious (as shown in the picture below) which was the only con, in my opinion. But the depth was not too small as you can easily keep a pocket diary, mobile, wallet and may be some small accessories, in it. Besides that everything was perfect and I love it. You can get this pretty bag in just PKR 400 (Approx. 4$).


Measurements:
Bag Measurements: 9.5”W x 8”H
Chain Length: 45 inches
Interior Capacity: Small


Review of Mobile Pouch:
The second thing was a pretty mobile pouch (as shown in the picture below) which was twinning with the bag.


Before sending me this PR package, Zunaira asked me about the model of my mobile and the pouch was perfect with exact measurements.
Just like the bag the stuff of the pouch was also Khaddar Cotton and on the front there was that 3D doll with the same black net dress (as shown in the picture below).


The back of the pouch was plain (as shown in the picture below).


It was stitched perfectly and was a perfect fit for my mobile. You can get such an amazing pouch from “Kaavish” in just PKR 200 (Approx. 2$).

My Verdict:
I love both the things. The neatness in stitching was superb. The characters were painted beautifully and the 3D element was super cute. I fell in love with the beauty of this handmade bag and pouch set and the perfection of them compelled me to place my order at “Kaavish”. I ordered a customized leather pouch and a customized leather ladies wallet from them.  I got my order within 15 days and it was even more amazing than I was expecting it to be (as shown in the first picture below). I got both of these in PKR 1000 (Approx. 10$) including delivery charges. As I received my order in my birthday week so “Zunaira” sent me another “Complimentary Leather Makeup Pouch” along with a cute handmade birthday card (as shown in the second picture below). Isn’t it tooooooo cute? I’m telling you that I love this girl :*




The customer service of “Kaavish” is second to none. The delivery service is good and the product quality is just wow. I can recommend this store to all my friends, followers and family, without any hesitation because I have full confidence in “Kaavish” that they are giving their best to their customers. I will rate their products as 4.9/5.

Contact Details, Mode of Payment and Delivery:
You can place your order by simply sending them a message on their Instagram account named “Kaavish”. Or you can place your order on their Facebook page named “Kaavish Shop”. They offer both modes of payment means online payment and cash on delivery. They deliver all over Pakistan and the delivery charges are PKR 200.

That’s all for today. Hope you will like the review. You can like my page on Facebook as “A Girl and Her Journey” and you can also follow me on Instagram as my IG name is “@agirl_herjourney”. Will come back soon with another review and some other interesting blog posts. Till then take care of yourself and stay happy and blessed.

Comments