Pink Druzy Earrings by Humming Bird Accessories

Hello everyone,
I hope, wish and pray that whoever is reading this post must be having a great day. Finallyyyyy the shaadi season is over. I attended almost a series of different weddings in my friends and family and seriously it’s so tiring to manage your work along with all these activities. But finally I’m relaxed now and now I’m back to my normal routine life. And "THANKS GOD" no more heavy jewelry now. Yessss!!! It’s time to flaunt some casual and trendy jewelry items. There are so many new things that I have just added in my collection and I’m too excited to wear them. When it comes to jewelry then I usually purchase earrings and rings more than other jewelry items. I have a big collection of different earrings and still I can never say that I have enough pairs. And last month I got another beautiful pair in mail from “Humming Bird Accessories”(as shown in the picture below). I will surely tell you in detail about these earrings but first let me give you a brief introduction of “Humming Bird Accessories”.


Introduction of Humming Bird Accessories:
“Humming Bird Accessories” is an online store based in Lahore. They have a wide range of jewelry items and other amazing accessories. The best thing about this store is that they offer best quality at affordable prices. So you can get chic and trendy stuff without hurting your pockets. The owner of the store is a very humble lady “Aarzoo”. She is MPhil in Mass Communication and I’m loving this thing that now our educated ladies are not wasting themselves in just making “Goll Rottis” and “Ginger Garlic Paste”. As Aarzoo has a degree in Mass Communication but rather than bringing sad or breaking news, she is spreading love and happiness through her business. Her polite attitude, best quality of her product and quick service, are making people a fan of “Humming Bird Accessories”. She is a stay at home mom of two little angels. Yes isn’t that amazing that she is managing a business along with a married life and yet doing everything in an awesome way. She started this business in June 2017. Her aim is to give the best to her customers both in terms of quality and service. She said that, “My aim was to run a small business while being a stay at home mom. I’ve always wanted to but never had the courage, because I thought I won’t be able to manage with kids but Alhamdollilah it’s been a great experience”. When I asked her about the future plans then she shared some bright future plans with me. Along with jewelry, accessories and some clothing items she wants to introduce hijab and kitchen accessories so that her customers could get all the amazing items of their interest from just one store. We wish her all the best. May she achieve much more success in future. Ameen

In My Mail:
Last month I got a beautiful mail from “Humming Bird Accessories”. I received a pair of beautiful “Pink Resin Stone Druzy Drop Earrings” (as shown in the picture below).


Well I love these earrings and it’s so true that sometimes good things come in small packages especially when its jewelry.

Review of Pink Druzy Drop Earrings:
So as I mentioned above, last month I received these pretty earrings in my mail from “Humming Bird Accessories”. The earrings were nicely packed in a beautiful floral printed packet (as shown in the picture below).


When I took them out of the packet, they were really very beautiful (as shown in the picture below).
On a closer look you can observe an eye catching combination of pink and gold colour (as shown in the picture below).


These earrings are made up of zinc alloy but it’s properly polished and even after wearing them several times, I noticed no difference in their metallic shine (as shown in the picture below).


These are drop earrings with a semi-circular pink druzy resin stone at the base (as shown in the picture below).


The front of this druzy stone part gives a rough but gorgeous look (as shown in the picture below). It feels like this part is filled with tiny crushed stars and I love this thing.


The pink druzy part is attached to the top stud part with the help of a shiny gold sleek drop bar (as shown in the picture below). The front of stud part is round and smooth.

.
To keep them in place, there are rubber scroll backs to fit the stud pins. The back of the stone part is plain and smooth (as shown in the picture below).


These earrings are so delicate and hence so light weight that even if you have super sensitive ears and you avoid metallic or heavy jewellery, then you can easily wear them for 5-6 hours. You can match them with any formal or casual dress (as shown in the picture below).


You can get these trendy and cute earrings in just PKR 650 (Approx. 6.6$)


My Verdict:
For me, “Humming Bird Accessories” is one of the best online stores. And I not only love their cool stuff and A+ quality of their products, but also their customer and delivery service is second to none. If you will once shop from them then you can never thought about trying the service or products of any other online store. I will happily recommend this store to all my friends, followers and family. I will rate their products as 4.9/5.

Contact Details, Mode of Payment and Delivery,
You can place your order by sending them a message on their Facebook page named “Humming Bird Accessories” or you can send them a DM on their Instagram account named “Humming BirdAccessories”. They deliver all over Pakistan and mode of payment is bank transfer. However for the convenience of their customers, they also offer “Cash on Delivery”.


That’s all for today. I hope you will like this review. For more amazing posts kindly like my Facebook page “AGirl and Her Journey” and follow me on Instagram at “@agirl_herjourney”. I will come back soon with another review and some amazing blog posts. Till then take care of yourself and stay happy and blessed.

Comments