The Pair of Khussa by D&S

Hello everyone,
I hope, wish and pray that whoever is reading this post must be having a great day. It’s a famous saying that “Give a girl the right shoes and she can conquer the world”. I believe that’s absolutely right and to support this logic I always keep on buying new shoes just to get exactly that “RIGHT PAIR” which I need to conquer the world :p. Jokes apart, any girl could give you thousand different reasons to prove it that she actually need another pair (honestly that’s my personal experience :D) and no girl could ever say that I have enough shoes…..like nah nahhhh that’s not possible AT ALL. If I talk about myself then you can’t just simply say that I like shoes because it’s not that simple ok!... actually I loveeeeeeeeeeee shoes and I love buying them. I might be having 50-60 pairs right now but still I always feel like I need another pair. They are not only a source of happiness for yourself but you can always bring a “BIG” smile on the face of your loved ones by giving them a beautiful pair of shoes as a gift. At least I’m that type of person who will really appreciate your love if you will gift me a beautiful pair of shoes (”OMG seriously your love for me is priceless and precious”) :D Few days or I must say almost a month ago I received a lovely mail from an online footwear store named “D&S”. They sent me a pretty pair of Khussas (as shown in the picture below). I will tell you in detail about these Khussas but before that let me give you an introduction of this footwear brand.


Introduction of D&S:
If you are not familiar with the name of this brand “D&S” then I must tell you that it’s an online footwear store which is based in Lahore, Pakistan. The face behind this brand is a lovely young girl “Salum Hur Bukhari”. She is the student of B.Sc (Hons.) Sociology and Political Science and she is also working as a proofreader. Well I know you will be a little surprised on this because I was also expecting her to be fashion designer or someone related to the designing field but it is true that creativity and talent isn’t associated with any degree. Salum truly inspires me. She is not only doing her studies and running this business but also she is married which means that she has lots of responsibilities and still she is doing everything perfectly. Isn’t she a “Super Girl”? Yes she is. She is an ideal and inspiration for all those girls who believe that if you will get married then you can’t do a job or continue your studies. You can do anything if you have the passion and dedication to achieve your goal and Salum is a living example for all of us. She was planning from quite a long time to start this brand and she worked really hard to give her best. She started it early this year and within few months this brand started gaining the attention of people because of their good quality and nice service. I asked Salum that what was the thought behind this business? Like mostly girls want to become a fashion designer and start their boutiques but Salum started a footwear brand so what was the reason for that? She said that, “I got fed up with bad designs and good-for-nothing high rates of the market. So one day my irritation took the best of me and I thought about designing my own shoes. Once I did, then I found that I can take it further.” And the journey begins where Salum has set a goal and she never looked back. She wants to set an example for all those people who believe that a girl can’t do anything especially when she is married. And I think that she is doing her work quite well. This footwear brand (D&S) is a little different from any other shoe brand. Like from any other brand you can just buy new shoes but from DS Shoes you can’t only buy new handcrafted shoes but also if you have some old shoes then you can send them to “D&S” and they will again make them look like the new ones. Now that’s something really super cool. Isn’t it? Like if I have an old pair which I really don’t want to throw away then I can send them to D&S and TADDDAAAAAA!!!! I will get back a totally different and beautiful pair. So just like Cinderella you can get the magical shoes but for that you don’t need a Fairy Godmother anymore. Salum has big plans for her brand and she wants to take it to an international level and I’m pretty sure that one day she will surely make it possible and for that we all wish our “Super Girl” best of luck.

In My Mail:
Last month I received a beautiful mail from “D&S”. They sent me one of their bestselling pairs of khussas (as shown in the picture below). This was a handcrafted pair and I literally fell in love with it the moment I opened the box. Like do they know magic? Seriously I believe they do because they sent me the khussa of my favorite colors. Yasssssss!!!


Review:
This pair of khussas is uber chic and I love it. It is beautifully handcrafted by using the best color combinations (as you can see in the picture below).


You can see fine embroidered flowers on the front part of the khussa (as shown in the picture below).


Usually in embroidered shoes and bags we observe some roughness in the embroidery but that’s not the case with this kussa. The embroidery is perfect as shown in the picture below) and that’s the best thing that I like about this pair.


In the middle of embroidered flowers they pasted small smooth surface shiny stones to give the khussa a beautiful shiny look (as shown in the picture below).


They also pasted tear shaped sparkling flatback rhinestones on the front part of the khussa arranged in a flower pattern (as shown in the picture below).


I’m a little desi as I like sparkling and glittery stuff. :D And here I love these blue and green rhinestones (as shown in the picture below). Seriously pictures are not doing justice and these khussas are even more gorgeous in real.


A small green ribbon flower is pasted in the mid of these rhinestones (as shown in the picture below). 


Mostly when you buy khussa they only have the designing on the front part but in this khussa there are beautiful little stones and pearls arranged and pasted in the form of a flower on the back (as shown in the picture below).


The flatback pearls and silver rhinestones are adding a gorgeous and sparkling effect to this khussa.
So this pair is not only extremely beautiful and full of vibrant colors but these rhinestones, pearls and embroidery give it a traditional as well as modern look (as shown in the picture below).


Overall it’s not only stylish but super comfortable. The quality of the material used to make the khussas is superb and I can easily give it A++. The price of this beautiful pair is just PKR. 1750 which is quite affordable.

My Verdict:
I’m completely satisfied with the quality of their shoes and the service that “D&S” are providing to their customers. I will confidently recommend this brands to all my friends, family and followers. You can get all type of traditional and modern shoes from them at amazingly pocket friendly prices. I will rate their products as 4.8/5.

Contact Details, Mode of Payment and Delivery:
You can place your order by simply sending them a message on their instagram account named “D&S”. Or you can contact them on Whatsapp to place your order and the number is +92 334 4116449. They offer different modes of payment like Easy Paisa, Bank Transfer and Western Union with no delivery charges. Yes you heard it right…”NO DELIVERY CHARGES”. So what else you want now? Start placing your orders now and get the best and comfortable shoes on your doorstep.

That’s all for today. Hope you will like the review. You can like my page on Facebook as “A Girl and HerJourney” and you can also follow me on Instagram as my IG name is “@agirl_herjourney”. Will come back soon with another review and some other interesting blog posts. Till then take care of yourself and stay happy and blessed.

Comments