Colorful Unicorn Cupcakes

Hello everyone,
I hope, wish and pray that whoever is reading this post must be having a great day. So it’s almost the end of 2017 and we all are ready to welcome 2018 or you can say that it’s coming anyway even if you are not ready to welcome it (lolx). Btw what are your New Year resolutions? Don’t be jealous of mine as I have planned to eat lots and lots and lots of cupcakes this year. :D Well jokes apart, that’s a reality that a girl could only forget about her dieting if she will be having yummiest cupcakes in front of her (Believe me! that’s my personal experience. :D) Actually for me balanced diet means having a cupcake in both hands (yasss :D). I’m sure you have already guessed that I’m here with another yummy review of some amazing cupcakes. Yes that’s absolutely right. Last month I received a fabulous mail from a very awesome online bakery “Sugar Street”. Got amazingly yummilicious cupcakes in this mail (as shown in the picture below). I’m gonna share the detailed review here but before that let me give you a brief introduction of “Sugar Street”.


Introduction of Sugar Street:
“Sugar Street” is a home based online bakery. I always believe that sharing a cupcake means sharing love. And “Sugar Street” is sharing this love since August 2017. Within just 4-5 months they have gathered lots of fans. Yes I’m not using the word “Customers” because their customers are actually their “Fans”. And luckily I’m also one of them. The owner of this online bakery is an 18 years old A-levels student “HAFSA”. I was surprised when I heard that she is just 18 years old. Literally if you will taste her cupcakes you will think that she might be a professional baker but to surprise you a little more I must tell you all that she didn’t even take any classes for baking. So in other words she is “God Gifted”. The taste in her hands and the level of perfection in her work is simply outstanding. She is simply ahh-mazing. Baking is her hobby as she loves bringing smile on everyone’s face with the magic of her hands. Her aim is not to earn money but to spread happiness and love and she said that she love that feeling when people appreciate her products. She made her hobby her passion and finally her profession. Although it’s just a part time business for her but I’m sure that if she can do such a brilliant job at this early age then with the passage of time she will improve her skills more and more and may be one day we will get a highly professional cake artist in our country. She has some bright plans for future and for that my all best wishes are with her. Keep shining dear.

In My Mail:
Last month I received a box of love at my doorstep. “Sugar Street” sent me that brown box that had six mind blowing unicorn cupcakes in it (as shown in the picture below).


On one side of the box the business card of “Sugar Street” was pasted (as shown in the picture below). The card had all the contact details and I saved it right away because I’m going to place my order again and again and in future I’m gonna need these details (You can also save it).


Review of Cupcakes:
So as I have mentioned above that I received 6 yummy cupcakes in that brown box (as shown in the picture below).


When I got these cupcakes then unfortunately two of them were turned. If you are from Lahore then you can surely understand the reason. But I carefully took them out of the box and “TA-DA” they were ok now and ready to mesmerize us with their beauty and taste.
First thing that I love the most about these cupcakes was that they were colorful and eye catching (as shown in the picture below). I always love multicolor stuff and these cupcakes were real beauties. I totally love the colors used in the frosting.


These were unicorn cupcakes (as shown in the picture below). Like every other girl, I also love unicorn themed stuff. And that’s the reason that when I saw these cupcakes my reaction was “WOW! I’m loving them”. (Is this girl a magician?....i think yes.)


Perfect colors of frosting were used to prominent that unicorn factor. The combination was great and every color was complimenting the other color perfectly (as shown in the picture below).


The frosting was not only looking beautiful but it was also great in taste (as shown in the picture below). Although it was simple buttercream frosting but I love the texture and taste. It was soft and yummy and started melting in my mouth when I took the first bite. Ummmm…..can’t forget that taste.


Just like the unicorn these cupcakes also have a central spiraling horn (as shown in the picture below) which was made with the same (offwhite) butter cream frosting.


Hafsa is such a sweetheart that before sending me these cupiesss she specially asked me that which cupcakes I would like to eat? Can you guess my answer?.......... Yeahhh….It was “CHOCOLATE”. But this girl is love as not only these were chocolate cupcakes but also they had a center filling of nutella. Isn’t that awesome? Seriously she is love.
As I told you that the chocolate sponge was center filled with nutella but besides the rich flavor of nutella the flavor of the sponge itself was perfect. I love the balance of sweetness and the best thing was that the sponge was fluffy and bouncy (as shown in the picture below) that hence showing that it was properly baked. It wasn’t too wet or too dry.


The cupcakes were simply perfect. The cake and frosting were going perfectly and taste like heaven in my mouth. The fluffiness, moistness, taste, finishing touches, in short everything was superb.
Before sending me these yummiess Hafsa said that she will surprise me with her cupcakes and I admit that she exactly know how to make someone’s day and how to give wonderful and sweet surprises.

My Verdict:
I can confidently recommend this online bakery to all my friends, family and followers. I’m confessing that these were one the best cupcakes that I have tasted so far. I’m totally in love with “Sugar Street” and I’m going to order more and more from them. You can get all types of cupcakes in PKR 150. And you can get 6 nutella cookies in just PKR 300 as I have also tasted their nutella cookies and they were also great. You can get best brownies, banana bread, macaroons, nutella cookies and both buttercream and fondant cakes and cupcakes from them. I can easily rate their products as 4.9/5.

Contact Details, Mode of Payment & Delivery:
You can place your orders on their Facebook page named “Sugar Street” and you can also DM your orders on their Instagram account named “Sugar Street”. They only deliver in Lahore and the delivery charges are PKR 150 if you live near Model Town and PKR 200 for other areas. So place your orders now and treat your taste buds with the best as I always believe that a life without cupcakes is a life without love. J


That’s all for today. Hope you will like this review. You can like my page on Facebook as “A Girl and HerJourney” and you can also follow me on instagram as my IG name is “@agirl_herjourney”. Will come back soon with another review and some other interesting blog posts. Till then take care of yourself and stay happy and blessed.

Comments