Tassel Earrings by Aaliyanz29

Hello everyone,
I hope, wish and pray that whoever is reading this post must be having a great day. Jewelry is something which is always said to be a girl’s first love. And no girl will ever say that I have enough jewelry and I don’t want anymore because jewelry is like ice cream and there is always room for more. I’m a jewelry-holic person and never get bored of shopping new and trendy jewelry items. I like my money where I can see it, on my fingers and around my neck. :p I think its ok to be a little obsessed with jewelry.  If like me, you also keep an eye on all latest jewelry trends, then you must know that tassel earrings are the hottest trend these days. From a college girl to a working lady, from a celebrity to a politician, everyone seem to get attracted towards tassel earrings and wearing them with different casual and formal outfits on different occasions. I also purchased these earrings in different styles, but as you all know that there is no end to this thing as every day we saw something new and more attractive. So I also have many tassel earrings in my collection but still I was hunting some new designs and styles when an online jewelry store “Aaliyanz29” sent me a pair of most amazing tassel earrings from their gorgeous jewelry collection (as shown in the picture below). Will surely going to share my views about the quality of these pretty beauties and the service that “Aaliyanz29” is providing but before that let me give you a little introduction of this wonderful jewelry brand.


Introduction of Aaliyanz29:
“Aaliyanz29” is an online jewelry store which has been offering its beautiful and classic jewelry collection at reasonable prices from last few months. They know how to provide the best quality products at competitive rates and hence they are earning a respectable name among the online jewelry stores. Their customers are not only loving their stuff but along with that they get lots of appreciation for their fast delivery service. I got my mail in just few hours and that was really amazing because I was not expecting that quick response and service. Where shopping from other online stores, we wait for days, weeks or sometimes even months for our order to get delivered, “Aaliyanz29” will be your best choice for quick and fast service and get the bonus points for their pocket friendly prices. “Aaliyanz29” is not a new or unfamiliar name in the jewelry business. They are into this business since 70s and they are basically wholesalers of artificial jewelry and they supply their products to retail markets all over Pakistan. But before sometime they decided to start this online store to make it possible for anyone to purchase their jewelry directly from their account. Their customer service is second to none. The admin of their online accounts, is a very humble and soft spoken person who deals the customers in a very professional and humble way and reply all your queries nicely. 100% customer satisfaction is their goal and they are quite successful in achieving it. They are so much concerned about their customers that they are soon going to launch their official website so that the customers could easily access their items and that means that your desired products will be just a click away from you. They have a team of dedicated and qualified individuals who are working day and night to make their service more and more better and to bring more unique and amazing jewelry designs for all of you. They not only manufacture their jewelry but they also import it from different countries. They never compromise on quality and that’s the key to their success.

In My Mail:
Last month I received a beautiful pair of silk tassel earrings in my mail from “Aaliyanz29” (as shown in the picture below).


These tassel earrings were totally different and I must say that the most gorgeous ones that I got. Where every jewelry store is flooded with tassel earrings, these earrings from “Aaliyanz29” immediately took my heart and it was really difficult to take my eyes off these beauties.

Review:
I have reviewed many jewelry items in my previous posts but this one is really special for me. This review is not just about a pair of earrings but about my most favorite tassel earrings up till now. In the picture below you can see that how lovely they are.


The quality is so amazing (as shown in the closer look of the earrings below). Girls I’m telling you that you can’t find this quality anywhere else in this economical price.


You can see in the picture below that this earring consists of three main parts. The top flower shaped part, then the cap shaped part and below that you will find the silk thread tassel part.


The top of the earring is flower shaped studded with sky blue rhinestones (as shown in the picture below).


One thing that I love about these earrings was that the metal color was not too bright. Mostly we observe in golden metal jewelry that the manufacturers use cheap metal with an extra bright golden metal polish, which not only look cheap in quality but also gives a pretty bad look to the jewelry. But as you can see in the picture below that the golden metallic shine of these earrings is not only decent but also eye catching. I usually avoid wearing gold color metallic jewelry because of the reason that I have mentioned above but I just love the quality and the color of these earrings too much that they immediately took the special place in my jewelry cupboard. And I never miss a single chance to match them with any outfit.


A golden metallic cap shaped part is attached to the flower shaped top part of the earring (as shown in the picture below).


It is studded with silver and blue rhinestones (as shown in the picture below).


Beautiful tiny sky blue beads could be seen at the lower part of the golden cap part (as shown in the picture below). They are adding extra beauty to these earrings.


Now coming the tassel part (as shown in the picture below). That’s my favorite part. The color is my heart favorite. As you can see in the picture below that its rich blue color is simply stunning.


I love this blue color a lot that when I opened the mail, I was like… “WAOOOO! Do they know how to make me happy by sending me something of my favorite color?” like do they have some magic???? :D

 As I have mentioned above that I have many tassel earrings and I also have mentioned that these ones are my heart favorite, then you must be thinking that what’s different between this pair and all the other ones? The answer to this question is “THE SILK THREADTASSELS”. Seriously I love, love, love it. In even tassel earrings from very expensive brands, I didn’t get this quality of thread. The silk thread used to make the tassels, is so fine and soft (as shown in the picture below) and feels so lovely while wearing. You will not find any tangles or will not get a rough look. (Ehhh…I hate that in tassel earrings).


So these earrings are simply love. They are not much heavy like any other metallic earrings and if you have sensitive ears then you can still carry them for almost 3-4 hours. And yes if you are drooling over these beauties but want to get them in any other color then don’t worry because they are available in a wide range of amazing colors. So you can get them in your desired color and could rock your look.

My Verdict:
I’m totally in love with the products of “Aaliyanz29”. They are not just selling jewelry but they are also delivering happiness at your doorstep. I truly admire them for their service and the quality of their products. The earrings were simply superb. The color, the metal polish, the quality of rhinestones and the silk thread, the length of the tassels, in short each and everything was perfect. I will highly recommend this store to all my friends, family and followers. I will rate their products as 4.9/5. Girls don’t miss your chance to grab the most stunning jewelry from “Aaliyanz29” for coming wedding season. The best part is that their prices are so economical as you can get these amazing earrings in just Rs. 650 (Approx. 6.5$). They are perfect pick for my Monday Blues ;) (as shown in the picture below). What’s your pick?


Mode of Payment, Delivery Charges and Contact Details:
You can place your orders on their facebook page named “Aaliyanz” or you can order your favorite jewelry items by just sending them a DM on their instagram account named “Aaliyanz29”. They deliver all over Pakistan. Mode of payment is bank transfer but for orders below 2000 they offer cash on delivery. Delivery charges are Rs. 200. They also have an outlet and that’s a wholesale outlet for those customers who purchase their jewelry in bulk. So no matter that you want a single piece or you need their products in bulk, “Aaliyanz29” is there to serve you with best. So what are you waiting now??? Just place your order and get the amazing jewelry at your doorstep in no time.


That’s all for today. Hope you will like this review. You can like my page on Facebook as “AGirl and Her Journey” and you can also follow me on instagram as my IG name is “@agirl_herjourney”. Will come back soon with another review and some other interesting blog posts. Till then take care of yourself and stay happy and blessed.

Comments