Cupcake Bouquet from Blissful Bites

Hello everyone,
I hope, wish and pray that whoever is reading this post must be having a great day. It is said that girls are more diet conscious than boys. But there are few things which make us forget everything about our diet plan. Do you agree with me on this point? Or I have to give some solid example to prove it? Many of you might be thinking that I’m wrong but no dear I have a good example or I must say a delicious example, like what do you say about a box of “cupcakes”? I’m sure you all have no other option than admitting that we all love cupcakes. These mini cakes are basically individual treats, decorated with colorful frostings and sprinkles, which are sometimes filled with delicious creamy and chocolaty surprises. I always find a reason to have another cupcake like “I’m eating this cupcake because it’s somebody’s birthday somewhere.” So you can easily imagine that how much I’ll be happy on receiving a beautiful cupcake bouquet in my mail. Few days back an online bakery named “Blissful Bites” sent me a pink bouquet of yummy cupcakes (as shown in the picture below). Will surely tell you in detail about this mail but before that let me give you a brief introduction of “Blissful Bites”.


Introduction of Blissful Bites:
“Blissful Bites” is an online home based bakery in Lahore. They started operating in October 2017 and because of their best service and delicious products they become famous in a short period of time. They are determined to serve the best and hence providing a wide range of bakery items including cakes, cupcakes, brownies, pizza, pizza pinwheels and different types of other snacks. Their aim is to provide home made fresh and scrumptious food items to their customers. Their customer service is simply the best. Customer satisfaction is their first priority and they are giving their best to get it. So basically you can get everything at one place and no need to place your orders on 2-3 different accounts. They also take customized orders. So if it’s your birthday party or any other special day and you are inviting your friends at your place then no need to spend all day in your kitchen. All you have to do is to place your order at “Blissful Bites” and get ready to receive lots of compliments for the yummiest food, from your friends. “Blissful Bites” have big plans for future as they want to open a big bakery and I’m sure that the day is not far when you will see them achieving their goals. We wish them all the best for that.

In My Mail:
Almost two weeks ago I received a big white box in my mail from “Blissful Bites”. I was too excited like a little kid to know that what was inside that box. And when I opened it….”Wao! it was a beautiful bouquet” but not an ordinary one, “A Bouquet of Cupcakes” (as shown in the picture below). I must say that I couldn’t be more happy on receiving any other bouquet of even real roses (lolx).  If any of your special one has a sweet tooth then this would be the perfect gift for him/her.


Review:
I’m more than happy to write this review because I’m going to write about something that’s my heart favorite. Yes! I’m obviously talking about cupcakes. I love them a lot and these cupcakes that I received from “Blissful Bites” were no doubt among the best ones that I have tasted so far.  My Mom usually doesn’t get satisfied with the level of sugar content in icing and sponge and I always believe that she is a very good critic. But this time she gave 100/100 to these cupcakes. She loved them and what else you need to believe that these were super awesome?? As we all know that “Moms are always right” so just believe it that these are the best cupcakes that you can get by just placing your order at “Blissful Bites”.


The bouquet came in a simple and decent looking white box (as shown in the picture below).


On one side of the box, a handwritten note was pasted (as shown in the picture below).


In the mid, the bakery logo was pasted (as shown in the picture below).


The first thing that captured my sight was the presentation. The cupcakes were arranged beautifully in the form of a bouquet (as shown in the picture below).  Although one cupcake was turned over during delivery (credit goes to roads of Lahore) but still the bouquet was looking gorgeous.


I always believe that perfect cupcakes have some specific manners. Like they present themselves well and dress appropriately, for the occasion they have been made for. Nor they are too boring that they don’t attract you on first sight, neither they are too dry that needs you to do real efforts to swallow them. They must be fresh and interesting.


I found all these characteristics in the cupcakes that I got from “Blissful Bites”. They were not only very cute and were looking lovely but also fresh and yummy.


The sugar level in the icing and the chocolate sponge, was nearly perfect. It was not too low that started giving a salt-ish touch. Neither they were insincerely sweet that could left a bad taste in your mouth or could upset your stomach.


The butter cream icing was great and suits the type of cupcake. It was soft and fluffy. But was giving proper taste and it was not like you are eating fluff of no taste.


A cute small flower was there on the top of the icing with edible sugar pearls, to add an extra beauty to the cupcakes. Isn’t that cute?


Although the cupcakes were fresh but they took a little effort to remove them from their paper cups. That’s also a sign of good cupcakes.
The chocolate sponge was not too dry or too wet. It was properly baked. It was soft and moist inside (as shown in the picture below) and the taste was good.


The green branches of the bouquet were made up of fondant. The branches were looking beautiful and especially I love the pink fondant bow. I totally love this presentation because it was simply flawless.


The price of this cupcake bouquet is PKR. 1000 which is quite reasonable for such a big and awesome bouquet of six yummy cupcakes. While each cupcake individually costs PKR. 100.

My Verdict:
I will say that I loveeeeee these cupcakes. The service of “Blissful Bites”, their presentation, their standard of products each and everything is perfect and admirable. I have seen their other products in their account and I must say that they give their max love to everything that they make for their customers. That’s why their customers not only love and appreciate their work but also keep on ordering again and again. I will strongly recommend “Blissful Bites” to all my friends, family and followers. They can make any of your special days more amazing with their delicious food items. They also take customized orders. So all you have to do is to give them your idea and they will make your order exactly the way you want it to be. I will rate their products as 4.7/5.

Contact Details, Mode of Payment & Delivery Charges:
You can place your orders on their Facebook page named “Blissful Bites by HH” or you can DM them on Instagam on their account named “Blissful Bites by HH”. They deliver only in Lahore. Mode of payment is “Cash on Delivery” (COD) and delivery charges vary depending upon the areas (max 250). So place your order now and get the yummiest food items at your doorstep.

That’s all for today. Hope you will like this review. You can like my page on Facebook as “A Girl and HerJourney” and you can also follow me on instagram as my IG name is “@agirl_herjourney”. Will come back soon with another review and some other interesting blog posts. Till then take care of yourself and stay happy and blessed.

Comments