Jewelry Items by Craftory Pk

Hello everyone,
I hope, wish and pray that whoever is reading this post must be having a great day. Jewelry is something that will always remain the first love of a girl. No matter how much we love chocolates and flowers but in the end they die and get eaten but jewelry is forever. I’m kinda girl who can’t get distracted easily until and unless someone says that “ohhh! Look at that amazing jewelry” ;). I have enough jewelry, said no one ever. And even after having many boxes full of jewelry, I still can’t think about saying that I have enough of it and I don’t need any more. Like how could a girl say this???? It’s my hobby to keep on searching new and unique jewelry items and I love sharing my findings with you all so that you also know that where to find the them. Have you heard about wire jewelry? Have you ever purchased it? I purchased few wire jewelry pieces in past but honestly I don’t like them much. They were not much pretty although they were quite different but not the ones that could grab your attention. So I never thought about purchasing wire jewelry again. But the thing that actually changed my mind was a mail that I received from a wire jewelry selling store “Craftory Pk”. The owner of the store sent me two of the most gorgeous jewelry items from her collection (as shown in the picture below). I love how my eyes have been opened to the beauty and value of wire jewelry. I fell in love with them, the moment I saw them. Will show you guys both of these adorable pieces but before that let me tell you a little about “Craftory Pk”.


Introduction of Craftory Pk:
“Craftory Pk” is an online handcrafted jewelry store. The owner of the store is a very talented lady who is not just a wife but a mum of two children. It’s quite inspiring for me to know that along with all her responsibilities of her home and her family, she is giving time to this business. I believe it’s not an easy thing because she is not selling some machine made jewelry items here. She is making everything by herself without the help of any assistant and that’s really awesome. She has been offering current and classy styles at reasonable prices since September 2016. Initially she made clay beads jewelry items, which were so pretty but taking so much of her time. She said that “Working with clay means, you have to prepare the clay first then shape out the beads which is not an easy task. Then you have to wait for quite a time for the beads to dry and then paint them. Then you will be able to make a jewelry piece from these beads”. This whole procedure was too time consuming so she left it and started using gem stones as an alternate. Now she is creating exquisite pieces of jewelry from wire and gemstones. Her aim is to provide you the best and unique jewelry at very affordable prices at your door step. She is determined to express her creativity and to learn and apply new techniques to make the best jewelry items for you all. You can find all types of jewelry items in her collection. From a long chain necklace to the wire wrapped rings, from wire crochet earrings to wire and beads hand cuffs, everything is just perfect and stylish.

In My Mail:
Few days back I got a beautiful mail from “Craftory Pk”. There were two gorgeous jewelry pieces in that mail which were carefully packed in a manila envelope (as shown in the picture below).


In that envelop I found:
1.       A pair of Wire Crochet Earrings (as shown in the picture below)


2.       A Clay Bead Ring (as shown in the picture below)


Review of Wire Crochet Earrings:
The first review that I’m going to write is about the pretty wire crochet earrings (as shown in the picture below) that I got in my mail from Craftory Pk.


Copper wire is used to make these stunning and unique earrings. Take a look at these startling silver earrings (as shown in the picture below). Aren’t they so beautiful?


The crafter used the wire crocheting technique to make these spider web shaped earrings (as shown in the picture below).


Although while making a handmade jewelry item, the chances are rare that you get two identical pieces but see that how beautifully she made these earrings that they are exactly similar (as shown in the picture below).


On a closer look you can clearly observe the neatness in the work of the crafter (as shown in the picture below). The design is simply superb.


You can see two small but cute beads at the bottom of the earring (as shown in the picture below).


The big mauve bead is attached to the bottom of small azure bead (as shown in the picture below). These beautiful beads make it a truly cheerful and one of a kind piece.


These earrings are attached to silver plated long ballwire fish hooks (as shown in the picture below).


They came with silicon rubber back nuts (as shown in the picture below) but you can wear these earrings easily, even without them.


These unique and wonderful earrings promise a lot of compliments. The best thing is that they are as light as feather. If you like wearing earrings but not the heavy ones, then these are perfect for you. They are even the most suitable ones for the most sensitive ears as they are hypoallergenic and will never tarnish. Today’s high fashions are bold, daring and multi colored making it a task to find a pair of earrings for each outfit in your wardrobe. But these handcrafted earrings will make your life much simpler because they will go with anything in your wardrobe. As you can see in the picture below that they are amazing and I love wearing them. You can get these pretty earrings in just Rs. 250 (Approx. 2.5$)



Review of Clay Bead Ring:
Now coming towards the review of the second stunning piece of jewelry that I received from Craftory Pk, it’s the “The Clay Bead Ring” (as shown in the picture below).


 If you read all of my previous reviews about jewelry, then you will come to know that I love rings. And this one is definitely a superb addition in my collection.  Let me give you a closer look of this elegant ring (as shown in the picture below).


You might be thinking that it’s some kind of gemstone that is attached to the front of this ring (as shown in the picture below). I also thought the same when I saw it for the first time.


But when I closely observe it then I realized that it’s not a stone. It’s a clay bead (as shown in the picture below).


This ring is not only different and unique, but also eye catching. Clay beads are quite difficult to make, at least with this perfection, they really are. But the crafter made it perfectly (as shown in the picture below).



The beautiful and bright, leaf green color not only increasing its beauty hundred times but also giving it an electrifying effect (as shown in the picture below).


The base of the ring isn’t handmade. The crafter used a pre made metal base and the painted clay bead is attached to the front of this metallic ring base (as shown in the picture below).


This ring is adjustable and will fit just about any size of finger (as shown in the picture below). Adjustable fit by bending the ring.


It’s not only a gorgeous piece of jewelry but quite a beauty that you can’t resist. This stunning ring is something that you are going to wear with everything. I absolutely love, love, love wearing this ring (as shown in the picture below). You can get this gorgeous ring in just Rs. 300 (Approx. 3$).


How to Take Care of This Jewelry:
1.       Keep it dry and do not shower or wash your hands while wearing this jewelry.
2.       Apply your makeup, hairspray or any kind of lotion before putting on this jewelry.
3.       Store this jewelry in an air-tight baggie to prevent tarnishing.
4.       To clean it, use a soft cloth.

My Verdict:
I totally love the jewelry items that I got from Craftory Pk. Her designs are unique and I love all of them. I will continue to wear her amazing designs because they are so awesome. The crafter is very talented and in fact an inspiration for so many ladies who believe that after their marriage they can’t do anything like this. I will rate her products as 4.8/5 and recommend this store to all my followers and friends.

Contact Details:
You can place your orders on their Facebook page “CraftoryPk” or you can message them on insta at “CraftoryPk”. They offer cash on delivery all over the Pakistan with just Rs. 100 delivery charges.

That’s all for today. Hope you will like this review. You can like my page on Facebook as “A Girl and HerJourney” and you can also follow me on insta as my IG name is “@agirl_herjourney”. Will come back soon with another review and some other interesting blog posts. Till then take care of yourself and stay happy and blessed.

Comments