Afghan Vintage Bag (Review)



Hello everyone!
I hope, wish and pray that whoever is reading this post, must be having a great day.I am here with my  first review. Basically this post is dedicated to my love for accessories specially handbags and clutches. As we all know that you can’t get a complete look without having proper and suitable accessories along with your dress. And these lovely little additions could bring a big change to your look and make it more admirable and attractive. So, today I am going to review an “Afghan Vintage Metal Bag” that I recently purchased online from “Hub_Jewelry”.



Hub_Jewelry is an online fashion jewelry store. There you can find different kinds of jewelry including eastern,western, traditional, antique, Kashmiri and Afghani. From last few month, I was in a mood to purchase an Afghan vintage metal bag but honestly it was a tough decision to make that from where I can get a bag of my choice. So after visiting many shops and online stores finally I came across Hub_Jewelry online store. I ordered this clutch (shown in the picture below) a day before yesterday and today I got it.


Honestly it is so beautiful vintage handmade brass bag inlaid with turquoise, coral and multiple colored stonework. It has got an antique ethnic tribal detailing that is one of the kind making this bag a truly extraordinary statement accessory. The bag has multiple colored stone patterned details and beautiful and fine brass detailing on the front and the back of the bag (as shown in the photos) so you can really wear it flaunting your preferred itemizing.




The bag has a long golden brass chain so that we can also wear it as a shoulder bag and if you are not in a mood to hang it on your shoulder then no issues! Just tuck the chain inside the bag and carry it like a metal clutch. Inside it, there is delicate black velvet covering. Its shut lock is so good and the fastening is so strong that the bag won’t open unless you need it to.
The base color of the bag is golden antique brass. As its handmade so because of its handmade nature you can find few imperfections  but that doesn’t mean that its damaged. These imperfections add to the unique tribal beauty of this lovely bag. It has proper room inside it for your stuff like phone, makeup products, jewelry and other such things.



It’s a gorgeous and versatile addition to my wardrobe and I am extremely happy with my purchase and I must say that it is worth every penny. I am satisfied with the service that Hub_Jewelry provided me.  I will recommend everyone to purchase, their accessories of interest, from them. Their Facebook account name is “JewelryHub” and their instagram account name is “@hub_jewelry”. The price of this bag is 2000 but I got it with a discounted price of 1800 plus 200 shipping charges (COD), in less than 48 hours.

I will rate this bag as 4.8/5.


Comments

  1. Woww.. Diz bag looks amazing... It will compliment all d dresses n gives a perfect lookπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ thnx for sharing πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you for liking it dear. ♥️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment