Art Journal Packs by "Diary of Seresha Packs" (Review)


Hello everyone,
I hope wish and pray that whoever is reading this post must be having a fantastic day. Few days back I shared few videos regarding some blogging and photography tips. After that I got many messages in which people asked me different questions. Almost 60% questions were related to photography. In my photography tips I mentioned about a store from which anyone can get some nice photography props. They are not basically the photography props, they are the art journal packs, but as they have lots of cool stuff that could be used in photography, so that’s why I mentioned about that store in my videos. People asked me lots of questions regarding that store which made me realize that it’s the high time to share a detailed blog post on this store. Yes! My today’s post is about “Diary of Seresha Packs” (Limited Art Journal Packs). In last 8 months they have sent me two PR packages (as shown in the picture below) but before sharing my review of these packs, first lemme give you a brief intro of this store.


Introduction of “Diary of Seresha Packs” (Limited Art Journal Packs):
“Diary of Seresha Packs” is basically an Islamabad based online store from where you can get coolest and most unique art journal packs. For those who don’t know much about making journals or planners, I can explain it in easy words that you can make a journal of your choice like a diary which we usually love to write in our childhood or you can plan your full month’s activities in that and could give it a more artistic and dope touch by adding some funky stuff in it. So basically from “Diary of Seresha Packs” you can get such packs which have lots of amazing products like cutouts, doodle art pieces, print outs, jewelry products, funky accessories, decoration pieces etc. Even in some packs you’ll find things like shirts, sweaters. So in other words the packs by “Diary of Seresha Packs” are full of surprises and that’s the thing which I love about them. The person behind this venture is a lovely and intelligent girl, like seriously only a girl could be this creative. Will you agree with me on this or not? I’m sure you’ll. ;) But this is not an ordinary crafter about which I’m going to tell you. This girl is different from all other crafters I’ve met on insta. Her style, her attitude, her thoughts, her way to see the life and to deal with it, literally everything is different about her. And to your surprise I’ll tell you that she is the first female Islamabad vlogger and omgezzzzz her vlogs are so much entertaining. By passion and profession Seresha is a fashion accessories designer, doddle artist and a very fine graphic designer. To tell you the truth I feel like creativity is in her blood. Just have a look at her account and after that you’ll know that why I’m saying this. Man! Every pack she made, is unique, entirely different from all other packs. In every pack she add different things and she make hundreds of packs and in other words thousands of objects which means she has millions of creative ideas in her mind. Can you understand that what I’m trying to say? Yes! How could someone be this creative na? This cool and could come up with these much ideas at the same time? Now I’m sure you’ll completely understand my point that why I was saying that she is not an ordinary crafter. She is very much extraordinary, who thinks out of the box, which I believe is a very rare quality these days. Like seriously these days when every other person is putting 90% energy in copying others, there’s a girl who has thousands of her own creative, unique and amazing ideas. Every day I see her making something different, something more amazing, something more unique. Her aim is share all the love and happiness she has, with everyone around her. And she is doing her job very well by spreading all that love in the form of her work. Her plans are big and she wanna do so much in future. She want to expand this business and wants to take “Diary of Seresha Packs” as high as she can. Her future plans include retailing of her “Art Journal Packs” and other products in different cafes/shops so that more and more people could know about her work and could purchase her products. She started this business in July 2017 and before that she was selling her products with a different brand name to which she gave seven precious years of her life. And now I want her to touch the sky and to get so much in this business. My all best wishes are with this inspiring and strong girl and I wish that God bless her with the best and fulfill all her dreams. Amen

In My Mail:
“Diary of Seresha Packs” sent me two different PR packages. I got her first package in December 2017 while she sent me the second package in the last month.
Both of these were themed packs. The theme of the first pack which I received in December 2017 was “Autumn” (as shown in the picture below).


The theme of the second pack, I received from Seresha was “Ear Candy” (as shown in the picture below).


Both packs were love and still I’m using them in many different pictures which I click for my blog.

Review of “Autumn Art Journal Pack”:
As I mentioned above that in the end of last year, I got the first pack from “Diary of Seresha Packs” (as shown in the picture below).


Although it was an “Autumn Art Journal Pack” but it always gave me those summer and spring vibes because the basic color which was used in the pack, was Red. Along with that the second major color was “Green”. So as we know that both colors represent warmth and life so for me it was a pack full of life and it wasn’t dull or boring from any angle. But yes as you know that the color of fallen leaves in the autumn, usually tuned to red or orange so somehow that was the thing which was associating this pack to its theme. Besides that it was full of bright red stuff and lots of amazing doodle art pieces.
This pack had 50 cutouts, doodle arts, stickers and comic art pieces which included:
1.       An embroidered card
2.       Four recipe cards
3.       A yarn wrapped specs
4.       Two cards on breast cancer awareness
5.       A dark green silk trim
6.       An autumn apples glitter print
7.       An embroidered glitter cutout
8.       A watermelon glitter cutout
9.       Two plastic sheet watermelon cutouts
10.   A ring
11.   Two bracelets
12.   Three red punched butterflies
13.   A red scallop painted frame border
14.   A “I Love Coffee” Card
Along with these things there were so many paper cutouts with different kinda doodle art (as shown in the pictures below).








Everything was made beautifully. The painted products were painted with perfection and the other handmade products were also love. It was a beautiful package and basically this thing surprised me that “Seresha” put so much efforts in making a single pack. Like it’s literally not an easy thing to make such things which need lots of efforts in terms of drawing, painting, cutting and stitching etc. But to tell you the truth this girl has done an awesome job. Up till now she has made hundreds of packs and in every pack you’ll see the same efforts, the same level of perfection, the same energy, the same creativity and the same quality, or I must say that you’ll see more improvement in every second pack. This girl surely knows some kinda magic tho.

Review of “Ear Candy Art Journal Pack”:
The second pack which I received last month was an “Ear Candy Art Journal Pack” (as shown in the picture below).


This time the dominating color was glittery neon pink shade which is one of my most favorite colors. So you can easily imagine that how much I loved it. This time the things were even more cooler than the last pack and Seresha added some really cool stuff in this pack. It was not an art journal pack anymore it was something more than that, a pack of some trendy accessories and some lovely items for journaling.
In this pack I got so many cute and unique things like:
1.       Three junk food doodle cutouts
2.       An ear candy cat painting canvas
3.       A pink skull bracelet
4.       7 hot pink and white cutouts
5.       Pink and purple stone earrings
6.       A camera doodle art
7.       A paper weight
8.       A favorite things writing cutout
9.       Two mini speech bubbles
10.   An ear candy vintage cat
11.   A your pawsome doodle art cutout
12.   A purple shades
13.   A big speech bubble for writing
14.   Two pink skull fabric tattoos
15.   A Marilyn Moreno original 1960 vintage repurposed postcard
16.   A two pattern feather cutout
So as you can see that it had lots of amazing products (as shown in the pictures below) and I know that “Seresha” loves cats and unique jewelry so I can truly imagine that this pack must be her favorite too, and it also became my favorite, the moment I opened the package.








It is a bit tough to decide that which products I love the most because literally every product was very beautiful. Along with pink the second major color used in the pack was “Purple”. So basically the color combo was itself, love. I love the shades and jewelry because I also love to collect cool products. Also I’m kinda obsessed with the paper weight because of its color and you’ll always find it on my writing table along with that cute kitty canvas and decoration piece. The doodle art pieces were made so neatly and in short everything was perfect.

Price:
You can get any pack from “Diary of Seresha Packs” in just PKR 600. So hurry up and grab your favorite packs now because the prices gonna increase after two months. Also you can never gonna get a similar pack gain, if once it’s sold out.

My Verdict:
“Seresha” is one of my favorite girl on insta. She is truly a beautiful person inside out. Whenever I talk to her she is so polite and decent although in her vlogs she always appeared to be bold and confident. But by heart she is the sweetest girl with a kind heart and lovely manners. Her skills are also amazing and I’m a fan of her creativity. Her ideas, her approach, everything about her is love. I love her energy level and more than that she is so honest and that’s the thing I love about her the most. I feel that she is so genuine and never pretend and that thing attract people towards her. I love her work and I love her packs. Literally you are not gonna find such creative and artistic, yet funky packs anywhere else in any other store. Only seresha can make them. So don’t even waste your time in searching something similar to this. I’ll rate her packs as 4.8/5.

Contact Details, Mode of Payment and Delivery:
You can place your order by simply sending her a message on her instagram account named “Diary of SereshaPacks”. She don’t have a Facebook page. She delivers all over Pakistan. The delivery charges are PKR 195. She offers three different modes of payment and these are “Easy Paisa”, “Bank Transfer” and “Western Union”.


That’s all for today. Hope you will like the review. You can like my page on Facebook as “A Girl and HerJourney” and you can also follow me on Instagram as my IG name is “@agirl_herjourney”. Will come back soon with another review and some other interesting blog posts. Till then take care of yourself and stay happy and blessed.


Comments