Organic Skincare Products by Whimsy Skincare

Hello everyone,
I hope, wish and pray that whoever is reading this post must be having a great day. Happy November everyone. In our routine life we care about different things like how many dresses we have in our cupboard or how many pair of shoes we have on our shoes shelf or what kinda jewelry is in and which new makeup products are in market which need to be purchased. But what if I say that in all this you forget about the most important thing? Confused? Don’t be. I’m talking about our skin. We spend a great deal of time in selection of shoes, dresses, accessories and other stuff but we hardly manage to give even a single hour/week to our skin. May be some you have a proper skincare routine but mostly people don’t give it much importance and for them it’s like going to the parlor a day before any function and get different skin treatments like cleansing, polishing etc. They don’t even think for a single second that they are basically killing their skin with all those harmful chemical products. After few days you will find them complaining about acne and other skin issues. When you will ask them the reason then mostly they don’t even know the reason or they will blame every kind of pollution or some of them are kinda “Super Scientist” and who will even find global warming a reason of their skin issues (lolx). Jokes apart, I know that pollution is an issue and in one way or other it really effects our skin but most of the time it’s our poor skincare routine that is the main reason of our skin issues. Our skin is basically the largest living organ of our body. It works hard every day to protect our body from harmful elements and pollutants. If you want this organ o do its job for a long time with perfection that developing a skincare routine is mandatory. After reading a lot about harmful chemicals in different skincare products I stopped using any of them from quite a time. I was in search of organic products which are free from all such chemicals but it’s a difficult task. Few days back “Whimsy Skincare” sent me few of their bestselling organic skincare products (as shown in the picture below). I will give a detailed review of every product that I received from them but before that let me give you a brief introduction of “Whimsy Skincare”.


 Introduction of Whimsy Skincare:
“Whimsy Skincare” is an online organic skincare products store. The brilliant and hard worker person behind this brand is a lady “Naina Babar”. Isn’t it great that the owner is a female herself? Because only a female could understand the value of good products and their effect on a girl’s skin. I always appreciate those strong ladies who are playing their active and effective role in the betterment of our society but here I will say that I love “Naina” for taking the step to do something good for every girl by putting a full stop to all their worries regarding their skin issues. She is a trained physical therapist and she said that “Beauty and skincare has always been her passion”. Rather than just giving importance to her own skin she started working on different products so that she could fulfill every girl’s dream of getting chemical free skincare products at pocket friendly prices.  So with this aim she started working on different products by looking into various organic ingredients and she herself tested every product. This was her first step towards a promising and successful organic skincare products and the journey began and she never got time to look back. She worked really hard and she not only test all her products by herself but also tested them on different skin types to check the results. Being a doctor she have enough knowledge about the complex human skin structure and effect of different products on the skin. She also did few online courses and after the months of trial and error finally she laid the base of “Whimsy Skincare”. As I have told you that “Whimsy Skincare” started working officially in July but within few months she gained the trust of lots of her customers and got lots of appreciation and love from people. “Whimsy Skincare” has a wide range of organic skincare products which are free from any kind of harmful chemicals. So no matter what your skin type is or which skin issue you are facing right now? “Whimsy Skincare” knows how to solve your skin problems. Their customer service is second to none. They will keenly listen to all your problems and then suggest you the best products. They never compromise on the quality that’s the reason their number of customers are increasing everyday but more than customers they are making fans and I can proudly say that I’m one of them. They have big plans for the future and we heartily wish all the best for them and want to see them getting much more love and success in near future. Soon they are going to introduce some more amazing products but for that you have to keep an eye on “Whimsy Skincare” account.

In My Mail:
Last month “Whimsy Skincare” sent me a lovely mail. First thing that attracted me, was the cute and nice packaging (as shown in the picture below).


There were four products in that package. They were:
1.       Whimsy’s Rose Delight Instant Skin Glow & Lightening Exfoliator.
2.       Whimsy’s Coconut Vanilla Lip Scrub and Lip Makeup Remover.
3.       Whimsy’s Coconut Vanilla Lip Balm.
4.       Whimsy’s Vit C enriched Orange Peel & Turmeric Tan Removing and Brightening Mask.
The products were nicely packed in a plastic box. Along with these products, there was a cute handwritten note (ahhhh…. I love handwritten notes), two business cards of “Whimsy Skincare” and the written instructions about how to use every product. So basically it was a complete package and I love it.


Review of Whimsy’s Rose Delight Instant Skin Glow & Lightening Exfoliator:
The first product that I’m going to review is “Whimsy’s Rose Delight Instant Skin Glow & Lightening Exfoliator”.




We all want shiny and healthy skin and for that we need to exfoliate our skin at least once a week. Exfoliating your skin can make it more softer and smoother by removing the dead skin cells. When the top layer of dead cells is removed then the newer skin looks more healthier and shinier in a pretty good way. Use of a good exfoliator also prevents acne as it reduces breakouts by keeping the pores from being clogged by the dead skin cells and sebum. I tried “Whimsy Skincare Exfoliator” and got really good results.

How to use it:
Take a tablespoon of powder exfoliator and mix it with rosewater to make a thick paste. It will not be a smooth paste because of tinny granules. Now spread this paste on your face and let it sit for almost 5 minutes. After that start scrubbing your face in a circular motion for about a minute. Always do scrubbing with light hands. Let the exfoliator sit on your face for 2-3 more minutes and then wash it off with normal tap water.

Results:
The results were amazing as it:
1.       Removed the dead skin cells.
2.       Made my skin brighter and healthier than before.
3.       Lightened my skin tone.
4.       Gave a healthy glow to my skin.
5.       Reduced my acne marks.
6.       Made my skin smooth and soft.
7.       Did proper cleansing.
One important thing that I want to mention here is that if you have oily skin then you can use it twice a week but if you have dry skin then I will recommend you to exfoliate only once a week. You can get this amazing exfoliator in just PKR 900 (Full Size) and PKR 550 (Half Size).

Review of Whimsy’s Coconut Vanilla Lip Scrub and Lip Makeup Remover:
The second product that I’m going to review is one of my most favorite from “Whimsy Skincare Range”. It’s the awesome Whimsy’s Coconut Vanilla Lip Scrub and Lip Makeup Remover.



In winter, almost we all face a common problem and that is "DRY LIPS". Almost a month ago, my lips were having really bad days. They had been peeling and cracked and that situation was annoying me a lot. This Lip Scrub works like magic and my lips are baby soft now because of the continuous use of this scrub. I'm totally loving it.

How to use:
With a clean finger take small quantity and start scrubbing your lips. Scrub your lips for at least 1-2 minutes. Let it scrub away the dead skin cells and infuse the moisture to rejuvenate your gorgeous smile. Wash it off with tap water. After that apply "Coconut Vanilla Lip Balm" by “Whimsy Skincare” and Ta-Da your lips will feel so smooth and pinkish as this lip scrub and lip balm make the best combo for dry lips. If you are a fan of liquid lipsticks but want to get a remover that is not harsh at all on your lips then try this, as along with its best scrubbing properties, it also works as a best lip makeup remover. I have tried it myself and I must say that the result was awesome. It removed the lipstick in just 2-3 minutes.

Results:
I'm satisfied with its results.
1.       It made my lips smooth and pink.
2.       It removed any lip makeup easily.
3.       It moisturized my lips.
4.       It cleansed my lips without making them feel dry.
5.       Left no greasy residue.
6.       It's taste was too good.
7.       It's 100% edible as no harmful chemicals are added to it.
You can get this awesome product in PKR 200 from “Whimsy Skincare”.

Review of Whimsy’s Coconut Vanilla Lip Balm:
The third product that I’m going to review is “Whimsy’s Coconut Vanilla Lip Balm”. I must say that it’s the best lip balm I have used so far.




It's a fact that one of the most miserable things that we experience during winters, is chapped and dry lips. We all know that it hurts if our lips are dry, chapped or cracked. To avoid this situation we use different kinds of moisturizers and try various home remedies but we often don't get the desired results. The top layer of our lips is the most sensitive and need to be taken care of the most. For this all you need is a good lip balm. I tried so many lip balms but didn't get any satisfactory results. And when I started using this lip balm by “Whimsy Skincare” then I simply packed all the other lip balms in a box and throw it in the dustbin. Ohh come on..i really don’t need any other balm now because this one is the best. In a day you can use it as many times as you want. I smells divine and I love it.

Results:
1.       It healed my damaged lips.
2.       It alleviated the pain brought about by the cracks.
3.       It effectively softened my lips permanently.
4.       It hydrated and moisturized my lips.
Girls it worked like magic (as you can see in the picture below).


So if you are also facing the same dry lips issues and have tried different products or are planning to buy something to treat your dry chapped lips then immediately drop the idea. All you have to do is to order this "COCONUT VANILLA LIP BALM" from “Whimsy Skincare” in just PKR 200. You can get both the Lip scrub and lip balm as a combo for PKR 450. So say TATA to your dry and damaged lips and hello to pink soft lips.

Review of Whimsy’s Vit C enriched Orange Peel & Turmeric Tan Removing and Brightening Mask:

The last review is of the fourth product that I got from “Whimsy Skincare”. They sent me two sample packs of their most famous “Whimsy’s Vit C enriched Orange Peel & Turmeric Tan Removing and Brightening Mask”.



Unfortunately it doesn't suit my skin type because my skin is extra sensitive (might be due to acne treatment medicines) so I didn't try this mask by myself. For an honest review I asked two of my friends, with different skin types, to use this mask. Because of small quantity, they used it only twice. The results were really good and I got a thumbs up from both the beauties.

How to apply it:
Take a tablespoon of the powder mask and add milk (for dry skin type) or rose water (for oily skin type) in it. Now mix well and form a paste. Apply it and forget it. (lolx) Actually it will take at least 45-50 minutes to dry. (You might feel a burning effect but it's normal and you will feel it for hardly 10-15 minutes.) When dried then wash it off with normal tap water. Personally I will suggest you to do a patch test first. For better results use the mask twice a week.

Results:
I’m writing the overall results that I got after testing this mask on both oily and dry skin types. It
1.       Moisturized the skin.
2.       Made the skin smooth with a healthy glow.
3.       Made the skin bright.
4.       Reduced the size of pores.
5.       Made the skin clean by removing the pollutants.
6.       Lightened the dark spots and acne scars.
7.       Brightened my skin.
8.       I can’t say anything confidently about tan because my friendly hardly used it two times but I’m sure that it will remove tan if you will keep on using it.

My Verdict:
I will say that “Whimsy Skincare Products” are the best and have no harmful chemical. I love their service and the quality of their products. The results are mind blowing and I can confidently recommend this brand to all my friends, family and followers. I will rate their products as 4.8/5.

Contact Details, Mode of Payment and Delivery:
You can get the best organic skincare products from “Whimsy Skincare” by simply sending them a message on their Facebook page named “Whimsy Skincare by Naina Babar” or you can also DM them on their Instagram account named “Whimsy Skincare by NainaBabar”. They deliver all over Pakistan and for the convenience of their customers they offer all three modes of payment; Easy Paisa, Bank Transfer and COD. The delivery charges for Islamabad/Rawalpindi, are PKR 200. While for other cities, the charges are PKR 280.

That’s all for today. Hope you will like this review. You can like my page on Facebook as “A Girl and HerJourney” and you can also follow me on instagram as my IG name is“@agirl_herjourney”. Will come back soon with another review and some other interesting blog posts. Till then take care of yourself and stay happy and blessed.

Organic Skincare Products, Review

Comments